• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yeah, no, we gotta talk about that "trailer" Intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enturax

Awards
The vocals are generic, the music is... *sighs while giving the millenials a death stare*, and the characters aren't even made with the typical, higher quality cinematic models but with an in-game, a little polished, models.
If that wasn't enough, the choreography/theme of the intro seems to be trying to be a mediocre DDD's one copy which I fookin knew they should've had kept as a KH3 intro! The only downside of it would be having an already-existing music which would be disappointing since each numeric installment had a different one... Except for 358/2 Days and the remastered bundles that is *Crowd starts laughing*
Even if you'd find something emotional or deep about the intro, the song would quickly downplay it.

So there's this, a pretty generic boxart and the plot that seems to be just like the intro (fanservice + DDD's plot), ehh.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The vocals are generic, the music is... *sighs while giving the millenials a death stare*

Music is subjective and tastes are also subjective. But yeah feel like the superior for disliking mainstream pop music.

and the characters aren't even made with the typical, higher quality cinematic models but with an in-game, a little polished, models.

Are your eyes okay? Those weren't in-game models or even based on the in-game models. Those models look way better. They are in line with the quality of 0.2.

If that wasn't enough, the choreography/theme of the intro seems to be trying to be a mediocre DDD's one copy which I fookin knew they should've had kept as a KH3 intro!

It is a recap, but we've only seen like half of the video. KH2 was also a recap video. I really disliked KH3D's video but I love this one so I don't agree with you on it being a mediocre KH3D copy.

So there's this, a pretty generic boxart and the plot that seems to be just like the intro (fanservice + DDD's plot), ehh.

Generic...even though it isn't even close to anything you see on the market and only mirrors KH1's box art? BBS was generic. This really isn't.

Respond here:

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...trailer-6.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back