• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeFinale

i just got this game and im happy cause it took forever to get, its sold out all over the place here

seems a little difficult but im sure after i play it awhile ill get used to it

any tips on the card combination system? i still dont understand what it means to put the three together

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Never use Sleights, they are completely useless and you can do the whole game without them

My strategy for leveling is for the first levels, alternate between leving up your HP, and you CP

So level 2, add HP, level 3, CP, level 4, HP again, etc. etc. etc.

Level 10 do HP for 5 levels, athen do CP for 5 levels, etc. etc.

I did this and I got thorugh the game easily

Yevon

a sleight is a certain card combo that can make sora attack in special ways
eg. Sonic blade

E

Evil-Riku

KeybladeFinale said:
any tips on the card combination system? i still dont understand what it means to put the three together

How do to it, is simple, just press R and L on the top of your game, at the same time, your cards will be stronger, but the first card that you picked will disappear for that battle.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
how foolish of me...i only just noticed that you use cards when you use sleights a few weeks ago and i had been playing for like 9 months.

stupid leon at the beggining...i can't remember if he tells you that you use cards when using sleights!

SavetheQueen

I never really used any sleight but trinity break, plus magic sleights like firaga. I generally used two types of decks. The first was for heartless, and it included about 20 attack cards, then 3 blizzards, 3 fires, 3 thunders, and 3 cures. The second type of deck I used was my boss deck, which had 25 attack cards which are 5+, and then 6-7 cures. After the cures i put five 0's, to fast-break the boss' sleights. I found that worked very well, because I was able to beat 12th floor riku wihtout breaking a sweat

Vin

Bronze Member
i hated sleights they always take 1 card away afteru use them

K

Kairi_MAX

Sleights are the coolest but the worst thing is the first card you stocked will disappear for the end of the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back