• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yay or Nay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

-

• -

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • -

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Recently, there has been a ban put on "swearing" on KHI. Now, I mostly wanted to make a topic of discussion about this where it was members on their own, so they could discuss on what they in general think they're going to do, or where people can declare what they're going to do.

Note to moderators: I do not mean for this to be a protest or revolt against the forum. I just wanted a plain discussion on what individuals are going to do about this, ot just whether or not it should be done (which is what the announements topic has become).

I've made it a poll, if you don't want to bother posting.

In my opinion, i'm either going to protest until they crack, or just leave. KHI has gone downhill anyways, we all have made our friends, we have their IM's, we'll all just meet up somewhere again if all of the "active" members go away. I was probably going to leave anyways, KHI's just died now.

T

The Marauder

We all have a right to swear. Anyone who doesn't like it can ignore our posts. It's that simple. Furthermore, I sure as hell am going to exercise my rights.

I

inhiding

Master Heart said:
sweraing is bad as bad as anything else
Well at least now we know who were one of the few who voted against it.

T

The Marauder

inhiding said:
Well at least now we know who were one of the few who voted against it.
Indeed, calling all flamers. If I was insecure enough to be offended by swearing, I certainly wouldn't be advertising it to the world.

OFF TOPIC: Grrrrrrr I need more rep power so I can rep more people faster. It is making me wait to rep people - not cool.

Last edited:

brianweaver

kids do read this stuff will agree with them there...

but more times than not they have already learned how to swear in school and by Friends
I think you should say what you want as long you are not using those words to hurt a real person like i have seen recently probably thats why they baned all swearing

Girlygirl

I don't really care for swearing(since I don't do it as much as some people here) but using swears as insults to others in just plain wrong, so I could care less for swear ban either way.

masterofoblivion

i dont really care about swearing or cruseing cuz of ssschool i curse everyday i say the every bad word and i cant stop :( but i dont really cusre here

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I think the ban will be good for KHI. It'll shut the noobs up for a bit and stop the flaming and cussing around here. I swear at school too, I even come up with my own swear words to replace the other ones. But I don't swear here, because iss baaad.

The ban should've been around a long time ago..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Now that we're allowed to say Damn, Hell, Suck, Freakin, and use abbreviations, I'm totally okay with it

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I was reluctant at first to go through with it, considering I say either damn, hell, freakin, or suck in many of my RP posts. Now we are allowed those words, I could care less about the swearing ban. Considering I rarely drop the F bomb on the forums, I don't think the ban is the end of the world, and leaving over it is completely stupid.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Keep it to the thread that was made for you to talk about it. The one in the announcements section. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back