• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yay for Me and my school's Marching Band!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Yay I'm going to Hawaii next year! I get to go with my marching band. Next year is Hawaii's 50th aniversery of Statehood in the U.S.! My school's marching band did a face off against over 100 marching bands in PA to go to HI to play and represent PA. My school won! I get to go to HI! I get to have the ultimate vacation a way from my bro and parents! I can't wait till March or April... around that time span.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I don't see what is the big deal. Hawaii isn't ****ing awesome. Its a great place to visit, but ultimate vacation? Have fun roasting in your band uniform.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You should go to the Bermuda Triangle, where you'll never be found have a great time

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Have fun in Hawaii! And good luck to your marching band! Ours is heading to Florida during Christmas Break to play at either the Citrus or Rose Bowl.

And to all those brilliant people who come to say that they don't give a sh*t. You saw the title of this thread. You chose to click on it. If you didn't like the topic, you shouldn't have clicked. This girl is excited to leave on a vacation and all you can think to do is scrutinize her because she thinks she's going to have a good time. Grow up.

=]

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
^ThanksI owe you^

I never did think of roasting in my uniform. I will only have it on for mabe an hour. Me and my friend are going sky diving when we go. My band director said he might come, too! Have any of you actually been to Hawaii? I know there's plenty of better places out side the country and my parents are divorced. Neither one don't want the other to be happy. They both want me to have pass ports but they won't sign off on it because they don't want the other happy. It's going to be ultimate because I don't have any parents bossing me around or a little mental brother dancing naked when he gets out of the shower. Man I really don't want to see it again. Nooo he's doing it. Help Me!!

slinky

One Step at A Time
have a good time over in hawaii it sounds fun =D ur lucky the bigest my schools marching band has been to is Flordia,big compared to the boone county rebels here in florence, Kentucky lol

Just egnore the kill joys, that sounds like a blast have a good time =D

Aloha!!

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hey thanks Slinky

^That's so cool SS! I love Canada but now you need pass ports and as I said before I don't have it. Can't the world get along and don't need passports to exit the country?

Yeah my school will go like last week of March first of April around there. That's another good thing it will be cold around here where I live but when I come back from being in Hawii for a week I'm gonna feel like I have frost bite due to a major change in climate.

Oh and SS I try that before yet he don't learn well I'm gonna have to make sure he take cloths with him and lock him in there till he has cloths on.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Anyone can join! You just have to learn an instarment and master it before summer ends. I play two. Picolo[probaly spelled wrong<...Terrible at spelling] and flute. I might be possiby trying oboe next summer. Oh I also play recorder but everyone pratically can. With me able to do that I might be able to play clarenet. Instraments are rather easy to play as long as you don't chose a hard instarment like me. I hear saxaphone isn;t hard to play. Why not try that or trumpet.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Trumpets 4 lyphe. :)

I made first trumpet this year, and there's only like 5 of us and last rehearsal, I was one out of only 2 firsts that showed up.... not good. xD Our director is so worried he told the seconds and thirds that they could audition to play the first music, which is absolute bull. =P

Apollo

Silver Member
I play Trumpet, Piano, Saxphone, Drums(and other things like that), and violin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back