• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Yay a new girl problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
ok so i like this girl. and i sit next to her in first period. and i looked over at her and we made eye contact and then we started laughing for no reason, so am i paranoid or is there a chance she likes me? and it gets hard to talk to her somtimes :(

Advent Dusk

Hmm...yeah, there might be a chance.

Here's my advice; talk to her. Communication is the key to any good relationship. If you haven't talked to her before or very much, find out some stuff about her. Once you get to know her and she knows you, maybe you'll become better friends and you can work your way up from there.

K

khsora18

She's probably laughing at how deperate you looked... JK JK... Sorry. Idk that's probably a good sign, at least you made eye contact with her.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You should probably talk to her, that's normally a good first step when interacting with other people.

DaDarkDude

and it gets hard to talk to her somtimes :(
So, you've talked to her before? That's good. Did you find anything out about her? If so, than theres probably not even a girl problem to deal with here...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
ok so i like this girl. and i sit next to her in first period. and i looked over at her and we made eye contact and then we started laughing for no reason, so am i paranoid or is there a chance she likes me? and it gets hard to talk to her somtimes :(

Possibly or she's just being nice.

Yeah, didn't mean to shoot down your dreams right there, but for the most part that does happen a lot.
Still it's a good sign, try talking to her casually and become friends with her.

That's a major leap when considering her as a potential partner, but remember confidence is key. Without that you won't stand much of a chance at winning her over; but I digress as I am single to this day =\
But with confidence comes karma, don't let it go to your head, be yourself around her and don't worry about trying to impress her too hard; girls don't like that.

Becoming friends is a step by step process:

1) Usually this works for me, try making a conversation breezy and short for the first couple of days. Eventually move on to the moderate to slightly longer deep conversations.

2) Discuss similar interests, you're going to have to eventually. Knowing the things she likes helps you know what kind of things she's into. Not all of them will match up; that's inevitable but if there are a good amount listed then that's good. 4\5 is always good ;3 lol

3) Take the friend process slow to moderate speed, moving too fast could make things worse. I'm not talking about the actual relationship itself but becoming a good friend shouldn't be rushed either.

4) If all goes well she'll eventually have the same feelings for you. But don't expect perfect results, she might already have a boyfriend or she might reject you. Rejection is always a part of the dating game so brace yourself for it always. And if she does reject you just move on, no need to get hung up on some girl. Things like that can halt your every day life, it's happened to me quite a few times but eventually I had to get over it.

Well I know someone's going to summarize the gist of this post into a smaller paragraph leaving this for the people who have time actually read it but I just hope some of my advice helps.

It's only advice after all so do what you see fit.

Aruferu

Talk to her normally, just make a nice long conversation, know more about her, ask what she likes, etc.
if you can't talk to girls normally(especially, if you really like her), try forcing yourself(actually, that's what I do)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Possibly or she's just being nice.

Yeah, didn't mean to shoot down your dreams right there, but for the most part that does happen a lot.
Still it's a good sign, try talking to her casually and become friends with her.

That's a major leap when considering her as a potential partner, but remember confidence is key. Without that you won't stand much of a chance at winning her over; but I digress as I am single to this day =\
But with confidence comes karma, don't let it go to your head, be yourself around her and don't worry about trying to impress her too hard; girls don't like that.

Becoming friends is a step by step process:

1) Usually this works for me, try making a conversation breezy and short for the first couple of days. Eventually move on to the moderate to slightly longer deep conversations.

2) Discuss similar interests, you're going to have to eventually. Knowing the things she likes helps you know what kind of things she's into. Not all of them will match up; that's inevitable but if there are a good amount listed then that's good. 4\5 is always good ;3 lol

3) Take the friend process slow to moderate speed, moving too fast could make things worse. I'm not talking about the actual relationship itself but becoming a good friend shouldn't be rushed either.

4) If all goes well she'll eventually have the same feelings for you. But don't expect perfect results, she might already have a boyfriend or she might reject you. Rejection is always a part of the dating game so brace yourself for it always. And if she does reject you just move on, no need to get hung up on some girl. Things like that can halt your every day life, it's happened to me quite a few times but eventually I had to get over it.

Well I know someone's going to summarize the gist of this post into a smaller paragraph leaving this for the people who have time actually read it but I just hope some of my advice helps.

It's only advice after all so do what you see fit.

Somtimes its hard to talk to her cuz she is not all that smart

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^Either that or she's shy, not talking all that much doesn't mean she's not that smart or complicated. Unless you mean her general intelligence is low, such as failing on tests not answering questions correctly when called on and so on.

Not saying gun for a girl that has brains but if she's simple it could make having a conversation tough let alone nearly impossible. Then again I've had a similar problem as I was complicated and her being less complicated; it can work out but hopefully she's got some common sense. But if you're a simple guy then it could work, it depends and if you do lead the conversation leave an opening for her to speak once in a while. And don't over do it either if you can.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Dude, just get to know her and see from there!

It sounds like she does, just go up and start a convo. whenever you can!

Best of luck!

DaDarkDude

I agree with Snow Candy on this one, just start up, and see how things go, you'll feel if you're right for each other once you get to know her.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well whatever im not sure if i like her any more, but she has her intelegent short bursts, and no she does not fail tests, but i have a hard time liking girls i dont know i think its a mentel issue, like i dont like having a crush on a girl i hardly know plus im new to this school so i dont seriously know know many people so i just gotta stick around for a while and sort out feelings but thanks (case closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back