• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ya'll aren't ready for what's coming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Well the trailer leaked.

That battle scene with Riku vs Master Xehanort was EPIC!! I was not expecting that at all, and Xigbar fighting Aqua was ridiculous. Also, Princess and the Frog world was announced! Tiana and Sora's interactions were spot on and heartwarming. I'm pretty sure at one point Sora whispered to Tiana saying "It's about to go down!"

Subzero

Well the trailer leaked.

That battle scene with Riku vs Master Xehanort was EPIC!! I was not expecting that at all, and Xigbar fighting Aqua was ridiculous. Also, Princess and the Frog world was announced! Tiana and Sora's interactions were spot on and heartwarming. I'm pretty sure at one point Sora whispered to Tiana saying "It's about to go down!"

I couldn’t find a source that it was leaked, but I sure do hope that what you mentioned turns out to be true!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well the trailer leaked.

Wait, what?! *sees last sentence* Oh. XD

bagcifreak

Rumors has it that Namine is the 2nd playable character and will visit the icarly world in the trailer omg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back