• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Y'all are lyers. Sephiroth is WAY harder in this game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Meh, must be something like the Lingering Sentiment: you have to be aware of every detail concerning attack pattern and technical details that affect attack patterns to be able to defeat them with such low stats.

I wouldn't say that.
Unlike Lingering Sentiment, I feel like Sephiroth is at least predictable in his movement. But maybe that's just me. I hated Lingering Sentiment even on a high level on critical.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yup, I remembered correctly. KH2 Sephy is definitely harder for me. KH1 version was pretty easy really, but this time I can't even get past his second phase. I have to focus so hard on whether or not he's going to teleport away or start slashing that I keep missing the reaction command. Or even more often I've got my shortcuts open when he does it and can't do everything fast enough. It's such a long fight too and dodge once to the wrong direction and you're dead. I mean yeah, for KH1 version I was at lvl92 and for KH2 Sephy I'm 55 but still. I'm only on proud. I feel like such a noob lol.

Ree

i agree mostly because kh1 Sephiroth actually lets up and there's Aero and multiple use Cure

PeaceLoveArt

It took me forever to beat Sephiroth in KH1 compared to KH2. His attacks were powerful in KH1 in my opinion

Antar

Awards
As for me, I thought KH1FM's Sephiroth was harder, but I liked KH2FM's Sephiroth challenge better.

KH1FM Sephiroth felt more stat based and you are bound to get hit even if you have good reactions and you know his moveset. In that fight you need to use cure a lot to keep taking his hits, most of the time. Just look at lvl1 and no damage runs of him. In KH2 if you are good with timing dodges and blocks, you can avoid all damage unless you get trip up and make a mistake. In KH1, to not get hit, you have to stretch the battle for much longer since you do more of a hit and run tactic (which is mostly running instead of hitting).

For people who say KH2fm Sephiroth is easy: Yes, technically he's easier than KH1 Sephiroth, but it's still a tough fight. If you do not get really good at blocking, defending, timing your attacks, and having good reaction timing, you will get slaughtered. That fight rewards you for getting good at the game. But if you want a reward for Mastering the game, then's there's the fight with Lingering Will ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back