• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ya know in the...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai sora

ta know in the roxas dreams that all of the weapons are the basic ones? thats not true! in the one where sora vs xehanorts heartless he uses olympia

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
.....your point is lol? What do you mean that he dreams all the weapons are the basic ones? Do you mean he dreams that in every fight he used Kingdom Key?....I'm confused about the point of your statement.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Sora_HeroOfLight said:
.....your point is lol? What do you mean that he dreams all the weapons are the basic ones? Do you mean he dreams that in every fight he used Kingdom Key?....I'm confused about the point of your statement.

He's talking about the flash backs Roxas has of Sora.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I used Ultima against Xehanort's Heartless.........oh.....now I feel kind of stupid lol...I think he means that in the fight with him they show Olympia. I'm not sure because his bad english kind of throws me off

I'm an English nerd. ^_^

gjkc4204

IN Roxas' flashbacks of Sora's memories he had the Kingdom Key in every scene EXCEPT the fight against Xehanorts heartless (Ansem is way shorter) he had the Olympia keyblade
You must have been paying attention

R

Riku's Dawn

Square-Enix idiots, everything makes sense with the Kingdom Key.I can beat Ansem with it, so can they!

Lost_key1013

Whats up with that? I mean, it's the end of the game of kh1. if they chose not to pick the kingdom key, why not a non-world spicific keyblade like oathkeeper or oblivion.:confused: (srry bout the spelling)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ya lol I noticed it and thought that it was kind of pointless. But then again, maybe they put it in there to show that Sora can change his type of keyblade with a different keychain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back