• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ya come over here before I fall asleep!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Ok so I need some help/advice. These next few days I need as much time to work on this project so I can turn in. Today I told my teacher how much I've done and he said I'm one week behind, so I know I gotta pick up my game. These next few days I'm gonna have to pull all-nighters just so I can catch up. I need to know ways to stay awake so I can finish this project. I know coffee is one thing but I need more than that.

HELP!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
heroin will keep you awake on those long nights at home.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
5 hour energy drinks.
turn you ipod on really loud.
or u can do what i do, sleep as much as you can when you get back from school so when you wake up you won't be as tired.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Umm... Have music blaring really loud through headphones or something. Not to the point they would damage your ears, just enough to make you not wanna sleep peacefully. Also, having things around you that will make it so that what you're doing isn't just silent and bland helps [I often leave the t.v. on when I need to pull an all nighter on things].

Why drink coffee when there are triple shot espressos in existence?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Work more efficiently and enjoy a good night's rest every night. The less sleep you get, the less productive you'll be. The "work" you'll get done when pulling an all-nighter is hardly any more significant than the work you'd get done if you were really focused on it.

αsiя

space coke
I'm aware of the consequences of an all-nighters but still I'm not going to risk of me getting a fail.
I'm gonna try to do loud music even though I think it might not let me concentrate but I'll still give it a shot.
Do cold baths work?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
spend most your available time finding ways to stay awake itll work like a charm trust me

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Eh, cold baths do tend to keep me up but, I don't willingly take them. XD *lives in a house of water hogs* Depends on the person, some people fall asleep easier after a chilly soak.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Take like a 30-45 minute nap before you start working. It always gives me a good few hours of energy at night.

C

Crazium

It always gives me a good few hours of energy at night.

emot-smug.gif

Sora'sProtector

Energy drinks are meh. :/ I hate the stuff.

If you find yourself getting tired, take a 30 minute nap. It actually helps, a lot. Make sure you wake up though! Get up and walk around afterwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back