• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

y only princesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
i was joking around with my friends when i suddenly thought, "square's sexist! y is it only the girls that get to be princesses? some guys can be pure of heart too..."

i dunno, i just thought it would be funni to think if there were something like princes of kh, who would they be?

Denki-Kurai

Lol Sexist.
If there were "princes of hearts" i would say
Sora: the king of light (he became a heartless could he be one)
Riku: King of twlight (could he be prince even with that kind of darkness)
Mickey: ehh.... just a reall close friend of riku's
And can't think of anymore pure hearted males

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
dude, princesses are captured because there are people who care for them, and they care for the other in exchange. if princes got captured, the princesses would probly just sit around and cry anyways

Disney obviously didn't have enough proper 'prince material', mind you it's always better to rescue a heroine, rather a hero. LOL.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
dude, princesses are captured because there are people who care for them, and they care for the other in exchange. if princes got captured, the princesses would probly just sit around and cry anyways

Maybe I took that the wrong way, but that was rather sexist on your part...:closedeyes: Anyways, I think it would be hilarious if Donald and Goofy were princes lol:toungesmile: But orignally I heard that Tetsuya Nomura had planned to make Kingdom Hearts not have Sora(or any of the other original characters in it) He said it had started out as an idea that you could be the actual Disney princes(Aladdin, Beast, Simba etc.) but he changed it to what it is today-thank God!! lol

Maybe I took that the wrong way, but that was rather sexist on your part...:closedeyes: Anyways, I think it would be hilarious if Donald and Goofy were princes lol:toungesmile: But orignally I heard that Tetsuya Nomura had planned to make Kingdom Hearts not have Sora(or any of the other original characters in it) He said it had started out as an idea that you could be the actual Disney princes(Aladdin, Beast, Simba etc.) but he changed it to what it is today-thank God!! lol
WTF. Where did you hear that from? Got any evidence?

Gunslinger

Originally Mickey was supposed to be the protagonist. Hence Sora's original outfit with the yellow shoes and the red shorts.

Eh, check on IMDB... I can't say for sure it's true but most of that stuff is verified.

I knew about Sora representing Mickey. Just am unsure of Eru-777's post.

I just remember it from somewhere, but I'll look around. Actually, I think I saw it on this site a while back. Sorry, I don't have any evidence right now, but I'll find it;)
Meh, it's all good champ just give me a PM, when you find the evidence that'd be great. :thumbsup:

Cyypher100

all the princesses are wusses...>>" the only thing they have is a smart mouth...it would be cool if there was just ONE who could kick ass like the guys...thats kinda why im hoping blue hair may have been a past princess...she looked like she could kick butt and take names.

Do you notice how she's the only female there lol. good odds, one out of three.

r0x45

well when we find a guy who produces no heartless then we have our prince

neon6

Meh, it's all good champ just give me a PM, when you find the evidence that'd be great. :thumbsup:

Actually, you can find this on wikipedia.org just type in the bar Kingdom Hearts Sora and click "Go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back