• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

y isn't Riku on the cover!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro-XIII

i was thinking about y Riku isnt on the cover of KH2... and then this idea came to mind... is it because his role is less important, or dose he die or somehing? i was just thing so plz dont fire off on me cuz its just a thouht.
so wut do yallz think?

B

bettermanlamia

nitro-XIII said:
i was thinking about y Riku isnt on the cover of KH2... and then this idea came to mind... is it because his role is less important, or dose he die or somehing? i was just thing so plz dont fire off on me cuz its just a thouht.
so wut do yallz think?

Hmmm. I dont know. maybe to suprise some people?

Deminem

Awards
riku dead nah i dont think disney would have it in them to kill off riku i think nits because rikus part in kh2 is a mysterious part and we probably wont see him or the bhk as sora until near the end of the game

B

bettermanlamia

Hmmmmmm. well we know he is in kh2, maybe to shock people? my guess is something really shocking is going to happen in kh2 with riku.

FATE

Awards
maybe its to make people wonder wether RR(riku replica) would return. i know that everybody says that RR was destroyed by riku in CoM, i've played the game myself, but i still have my doubts on wether RR has really died. i mean, look at ursula and oogie boogie. we beat them at KH1, yet, theyre coming to KH2, maybe the same thing will happen to RR.
thats wat i believe

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Of course Riku's on the cover. Who do you think the guy on the far left is? The Enigmatic Man?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Riku is on the cover. He is either the guy way left or the guy way right in the unknown cloak.

FATE

Awards
the guy on the right is DiZ.
rikus on the left.
theyre hiding him on the cover just as much
as on the trailers, thats why i thought of RR.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You can't see him much, but his face certainly looks like Riku's.

C

coolfool79

wtf y would riku (one of the main characters) die all of a sudden cause he's related to the story line so much. And i don't think riu's on the cover cause they wanna keep it in suspense. Anyways good guess but i think ur guesses r very unlikely!!

door_to_the_ligh

well if riku is the guy on the left he grew a heck of a lot, since hes as tall as DiZ, which, if i recall, he wasnt bacl in COM (bout a head shorter, no?)...which leads me to think he's actually NOT on the cover...and that that guy is actually EM.

maybe he's only got a brief (however important) role in KH2 (KH3 anyone??? lol i wish)

EDIT: and the guy on the cover isnt even blindfolded like Riku is in the japanese commercial

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont think riku is on the cover because i just dont :) i actually have a good reason but i have to get off the computer now so ill post it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back