• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Y is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theotherwhitesora

He duel wields two of the best keyblades(so far), and the fact that he looks like Sora brings up many things that were mentioned in COM. And the fact that he's playable sweetens the deal ever more so.

oblivion seeker

Well, the reason that I like the BHK so much is because of his mystery. Plus the fact that he dual weilds the two coolest keyblades there are! Idon't think that he looks like Sora either, but then again I'm what some people call, retarted :D

Counterpart

OmniKBM said:
i like BHK beacause u will fight Axel as him.

umm that part of the trailers has already been confirmed that its a scene and you don't get to take control of BHK in that battle...maybe in the future(if Sora doesn't deal with him)but the scenes we have seen so far we don't get to take control of BHK.

Dark-Sora 50

it is because he wields two cool keyblades, and the fact that he is actually WIELDING TWO AT THE SAME TIME makes it even better. He looks completely the opposite of Sora. Other Side theories anyone?...

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
It's just the mystery I guess. Wouldn't you be curious about someone if you didn't know anything about them at all. I'm not really with the BHK hype but I am still curious to know wha this story is.

black acid

Heros need Villains
so far this is what we know
  1. bhk weilds the oathkeeper and oblivion the 2 most awzome keyblades
  2. he looks like sora(40%)
  3. he's in a confrontation with axel.
  4. he were's the unknown cloak in deep dive and another side another story
  5. he's been seen fighting diz.
  6. he's also talking with namine(topic should be about sora)

at this point I could say that bhk has a very strange story line.......................just who the hell is that little punk:mad:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
thats the point we dnt know much about him thats y hes popular becuz we wnt to kknow more about him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back