• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xx~o~The Xehanort Fanclub~o~xX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
Welcome to...

Xx~o~The Xehanort Fanclub~o~xX

Master_Xehanort_Demotivator_by_The_Hybrid_Mobian.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^^^if anyone can find/make a better banner than this, please do.^^^

This is a fanclub for Xehanort and all of his incarnations, including Xehanort the Apprentice, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, and Terranort

Reasons:
1- He has been able to plan ahead 11 years, and even though his plans don't go the way he wants them to, he still comes out on top.
2- "He's definitely well-written...He's the first villain who's ever managed to evoke sheer, unadulterated hate in me." --Ikkin
3-"He is the reason for the franchise." --Samhain

Xx~o~O~o~xX

>>Affiliates<<
~THE NEW AquNort FC!!!~

Xx~o~O~o~xX

>>>Founder<<<
KeyOfDestiny1313

>>Followers<<
Chakolat Strawberry
Sign
VirgilTheart
oathkeeperriku09
rokudamia2
chasespicer056
Ikkin
Smile
Samhain

>Tentative Members<

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Sure, why not, I'll join.

He's the cause of like, everything xD; both directly and indirectly.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
That's enough reason to join :D Honestly, I'm the same way XD You can join whenever you feel like it :3

I've got the same thing, too. It would still feel weird to call myself a fan of a character I hate, though, even if I think he's a good character. XD; *wishes there was a different name for a love-to-hate club (a Rage Club, maybe? MX certainly does a great job of infuriating me...)*

Key

Exile
Awards
I've got the same thing, too. It would still feel weird to call myself a fan of a character I hate, though, even if I think he's a good character. XD; *wishes there was a different name for a love-to-hate club (a Rage Club, maybe? MX certainly does a great job of infuriating me...)*

Well, Xehanort is a character everyone loves to hate. I call myself a fan because he's a great and well written character--whether he does good or bad things is a whole 'nother matter, though. He's definitely one of my favorite villains.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sign me up! I hate him for everything he's done, but at the same time, I like him for being the awesome villain who doesn't give a shit.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Well, Xehanort is a character everyone loves to hate. I call myself a fan because he's a great and well written character--whether he does good or bad things is a whole 'nother matter, though. He's definitely one of my favorite villains.

Heh, maybe I should join up, then, because he's definitely well-written.

He kind of has to be, considering he's the first villain who's ever managed to evoke sheer, unadulterated hate in me. I'm usually pretty lenient when it comes to villains being redeemed, because I like that kind of thing, but Nomura did that to Master Xehanort, I'd probably be tempted to smash the disc. XD (My reactions to the redemption of the others would be as such: Ansem Seeker of Darkness would be laughable; Xemnas and Apprentice Xehanort could be doable, apart from the fact that Xemnas doesn't have a heart)

The Xehanort I most want to see more of, at this point, is Apprentice Xehanort, because I really want to know what went on in those experiments of his. My own suspicions are pretty dark, but I'd like confirmation on that.

And the one I'd most call myself a fan of is Xemnas, because he's really quite attractive without looking quite so much like a perversion of something good, like Terra-Xehanort. <3 He's also sympathetic enough that I like him or pity him as much as I'm upset with his lack of a conscience. Even if forcing Roxas and Xion to fight to the death for the sake of convenience was really messed up.

I like join too. Xehanort's a great Villain and his Japanese VA (MX) carries it's evil to another Villain (Eggman)

...but giving him a connection to Eggman just takes Xehanort down a few evilness pegs! I just can't take anything Eggman-related seriously - he's shaped like an egg! XD

Key

Exile
Awards
chasespicer056, Ikkin, and Smile...

XEHANORT WELCOMES YOU TO HIS HUMBLE FANCLUB.

He hopes you will enjoy your stay. :3

EDIT: if anyone can find an image that would work for the welcome post, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Fanart and fanfiction involving any and all Xehanorts are also greatly appreciated~ :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like the wiki updated with a new pic of Young MX, but I wish the person who uploaded it didn't try to arrange him in some fancy pose... The face looks better than the last one though xD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back