• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xx~o~The Xehanort Fanclub~o~xX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
That face looks MUCH better. :D

Hey, does anyone kow if the spoiler ban is lifted yet? I wanna make a group banner, but I can't since it would include a certain you-know-who...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
ALL HAIL XEHANORT!! Joinage >:D!!!!!!....pweese?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
XEHANORT! I have to join. He is my favorite villain ever. (not to mention MX is voiced by Leonard Nimoy! -melts-)

And Sign, that pic you posted is nicely updated. Not flat faced XD

It makes me wonder if he turned dark due to his desire to leave DI. And what his eye color was prior to accepting the Darkness.

NeoEevee

So... you're... joining...?

:D
Yeah, pretty much.

It makes me wonder if he turned dark due to his desire to leave DI. And what his eye color was prior to accepting the Darkness.

Actually, if what the BBS Secret Reports hinted turns out to be true, he turned dark from not wearing his armor in the Lanes Between.

As for eyes, I'm gonna go with either brown or blue. Blue because it seems to be the default color for Squeenix originals. Brown because Braig and Apprentice!Xehanort both had brown before theirs turned yellow. Maybe Isa and Dilan too, I'd have to go look again.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
As for eyes, I'm gonna go with either brown or blue. Blue because it seems to be the default color for Squeenix originals. Brown because Braig and Apprentice!Xehanort both had brown before theirs turned yellow. Maybe Isa and Dilan too, I'd have to go look again.

I think the fact that Apprentice!Xehanort had brown eyes is essentially proof that Master Xehanort's previous eye color, if any, would be brown. Terra's got blue eyes, and AX had to have gotten the brown from somewhere.

But, do we even know for a fact that the yellow eyes are due to the influence of darkness, as opposed to the influence of Master Xehanort himself? Terra's eyes never turn yellow until he's possessed, even when he uses the darkness.

Key

Exile
Awards
Lycoris, SirSaint and NeoEevee...

XEHANORT WELCOMES YOU TO HIS HUMBLE FANCLUB.

He hopes you enjoy your stay. :3

As for the eye color thing, i think it was brown. AX Had to have gotten that color from SOMEWHERE, you know.

And i do believe that the yellow eyes were confirmed by Nomura to mark people who've succumbed/repeatedly use darkness. Saix, Xigbar and MX have them, and so does Terranort, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back