• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xox Where Forgotten Memories Lie ~ xox

• Thread starter Deleted member 74488
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

<3

Call me Love, love.
GRRRRRRAAAWWWWW!!!! Na ^^ I'm just joshin', I cant do a scary ^^

<3

Call me Love, love.
:31: But in all seriousness, *pulls out shot gun*, if you dont hurry up and do a good job while your at it. *cocks and aims gun*, I might have to go to extreme measures.

D

Deleted member 74488

Shittttttt.

Well. Well. Well. If you want it to the best of my abilities leave it till tomorrow and if I don't have it by this time tomorrow...you can...you can...you can nega-rep me!

<3

Call me Love, love.
*Hear multiple gasps in background.* Neg-neg-negarep! O_O *Cowers in fear.* You have all the time in the world.

D

Deleted member 74488

lol. I meant you could nega-rep me if I didn't finish it by tomorrow night. Idiot.

D

Deleted member 74488

Angelic! ITS FINALLY DONE! I wanted to improve before I made it! AND HERE IT ISSSS:

MusicIsLifeAvater.png

MusicIsLife.png

D

Deleted member 74488

I'm glad you like it. Personally, I didn't think it was that good, I'm so pleased :D

<3

Call me Love, love.
Don't take this as an insult to your work, but I'm really easy to please, lol.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i have a request for you chi-chan :D

Stock: http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu33/smartguy1028/khgroup.jpg?t=1247338455
Color: im thinking dark, sad colors
Text: The door to you vanished without a sound
Artist: chi-chan of course :)
Extra's: The only part of the stock i want to use is Sora. you can use as much of him as u see fit ;). the whole tag is supposed to be kinda sad though so please keep that in mind. if you could keep the general style somewhat similar to the tags i currently have that would be great, but if you have a completely different idea that'll be great too :D. please try to keep the the font somewhat simple, nothing loopy or overly fancy.
Size: 400 x 150 for the tag, the avatar should be 125 x 125

i appreciate it :]. i bet it'll be great.

Last edited:
Back