• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xlicz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
This belongs in Tech Help rather than here, and why the obscure title

More than likely you need a television capture card, or you could use a camcorder...

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
yeah. Google "video capture card" but they are difficult to use, require taking your device apart. maybe you could call sony/m$/nintendo and ask how much it would cost to send your system away and have them install it

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
You don't need to take your console apart to use a capture card, I have an old one, I can show you how it works.

It looks like this, (This is an old one so it only has Composite and Svideo)

picture3df4.jpg

and it goes inside your computer

picture4le2.jpg

and you record what you play.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Or you just get a DV converter. That's what I use. It connects into USB so it's not permanent. That way you can still remove it whenever you want.

T

The Marauder

PCI cards are exponentially better than USB cards.
Quoted for truth.

Don't waste your money on a USB capture device - get and install a PCI video capture card. In addition to game recording, you'll be able to watch cable TV on your PC. Isn't that spiffy? :D The uses of a capture card are many. For example, you can record programs onto your hard drive or make backups of your movies. Got an old VHS tape you want to preserve? Hook the VCR into the capture card, play the movie, and record the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back