• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's true identity theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

towerofpowerx

I just got done reading this new stuff from Jumpa Festival, and how there's no way Xion could be Kairi's Nobody. Sorry, but this new info gave me an idea that forces me to disagree. I say Xion is Kairi's Nobody, though only halfway, and I think I can prove it, so bear with me. First, we know that when someone loses their heart, a Nobody is created. Mind you, most people's hearts are lost to darkness along the way, but Kairi creating Namine (even though her heart was merely residing in Sora's body and was not lost to darkness) proves that a person makes a Nobody automatically when their heart is stolen from them, whether their heart is lost to darkness or not. Whether or not they have a strong enough will to start moving or acting on their own is another story, but that's beside the point. So, what happened when Sora stabbed himself with fake Ansem's Keyblade in KH1, when Sora had not one but two hearts removed from him even though neither was lost to darkness? What else, but make two Nobody's, one for each heart! :D

Crazy? Well, think about it. The Nobody always bears a resemblance to their true selves i.e. Xion still resembles Kairi, but from having spent time in Sora's body, Xion inherited Sora's ability to wield a KK (like Roxas), and also lost her memories when Sora's heart was returned (again like Roxas). I don't believe there's enough info to fully understand what exactly is going on with Sora's memories, but having to juggle memories belonging to one person between not one, but three different people has got to bring it's own set of problems, hence all that stuff about memories "spilling out" and Xion getting memories she's not supposed to have, and if they connect with new memories that's bad (or something like that -_-). So basically, from having spent time in two different bodies, Xion is both Kairi's Nobody and Sora's Nobody, having been created containing characteristics from both people! Also, Xion kinda confirmed what I just said when they were on Destiny Islands, when she asked, "How can two people be the same?". Well, now we know one way that could work :E

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I just got done reading this new stuff from Jumpa Festival,

Jump Festa
and how there's no way Xion could be Kairi's Nobody. Sorry, but this new info gave me an idea that forces me to disagree. I say Xion is Kairi's Nobody, though only halfway, and I think I can prove it, so bear with me.

Here we go.

First, we know that when someone loses their heart, a Nobody is created.

No, when someone with a strong heart loses theis heart a Nobody is created

Mind you, most people's hearts are lost to darkness along the way, but Kairi creating Namine (even though her heart was merely residing in Sora's body and was not lost to darkness) proves that a person makes a Nobody automatically when their heart is stolen from them,

All people do not get Nobodies

whether their heart is lost to darkness or not. Whether or not they have a strong enough will to start moving or acting on their own is another story, but that's beside the point. So, what happened when Sora stabbed himself with fake Ansem's Keyblade in KH1, when Sora had not one but two hearts removed from him even though neither was lost to darkness? What else, but make two Nobody's, one for each heart! :D

First off, that Keyblade was not considered fake.

Crazy? Well, think about it. The Nobody always bears a resemblance to their true selves i.e. Xion still resembles Kairi, but from having spent time in Sora's body, Xion inherited Sora's ability to wield a KK (like Roxas), and also lost her memories when Sora's heart was returned (again like Roxas). I don't believe there's enough info to fully understand what exactly is going on with Sora's memories, but having to juggle memories belonging to one person between not one, but three

Three? Why not 5 or 6?

different people has got to bring it's own set of problems, hence all that stuff about memories "spilling out" and Xion getting memories she's not supposed to have, and if they connect with new memories that's bad (or something like that -_-). So basically, from having spent time in two different bodies, Xion is both Kairi's Nobody and Sora's Nobody, having been created containing characteristics from both people! Also, Xion kinda confirmed what I just said when they were on Destiny Islands, when she asked, "How can two people be the same?". Well, now we know one way that could work :E

Yeah, two people is a very vauge statement. She could mean Roxas and Sora, Sora and Namine, Kairi and Namine, among other combinations.

Twilightprince10

I wish people would think these things through. There are alot of holes in this theory that with a bit more time could be fixed. Im hoping that you wil come back a bit later and i will be happy to read your theory over!

Naryx15

No, when someone with a strong heart loses theis heart a Nobody is created

Yen Sid said that, but in the Ansem Reports, it says that when someone has a strong heart, their Nobody retains human form. So that basically means when someone has a Heartless, they also have a Nobody because that's the empty shell that gets left behind.

Either the writing was wrong or the Ansem Reports were wrong.

Secret Ansem Report 7 said:
When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being.

A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes.

There you go.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Yen Sid said that, but in the Ansem Reports, it says that when someone has a strong heart, their Nobody retains human form. So that basically means when someone has a Heartless, they also have a Nobody because that's the empty shell that gets left behind.

Either the writing was wrong or the Ansem Reports were wrong.

Neither are wrong. It says that when someone with a strong heart loses their body a nobody is born, but heartless are not always made from strong hearts nut hearts filled with darkness.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
when some loses their heart they get a nobody
when a strong hearted person loses theirs their nobody retains human form
end of that discussion

yes i believe that xion is kairis nobody
i cant really explain so i expect ill probly b flamed cause most people try to prove people like me r wrong

i should be quiet now

Clowde

I thought that when darkness consumes the heart a heartless is created and the empty shell that is the body becomes a nobody. Only people with strong hearts nobodies retain a similar human form. Now Bionic Hero is fucking all this up and has me very confused.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought that when darkness consumes the heart a heartless is created and the empty shell that is the body becomes a nobody. Only people with strong hearts nobodies retain a similar human form. Now Bionic Hero is fucking all this up and has me very confused.

No, when a heart is consumed by darkness it leaves it's boday and soul behind but, if that person had a strong heart they get a nobody and the stronger the heart the better the change of getting a human shaped nobody.

Naryx15

Not everyone has a strong heart.

It meant retaining it's original form.
The way it looked like before becoming a Nobody.
The Organization?
They all must've had strong hearts to still look like their original selves.
If they haven't, they would have the appearance of a mere dusk or some other lesser Nobody.
That's what makes them different from the lesser Nobodies.

What if a person with a weaker heart became a Heartless?
Would their body and soul just fade away into nothingness forever?
That wouldn't seem right..

But anyways, no point in arguing about it.
We should know for sure when we learn about the Unbirths considering they have a lot to do with that process.

So leave me alone about it xD
I just have a different view of it.

Last edited:

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
* shines bright light behind light making face shadowed out* Yeah BH has me confused as well. But basically what they said, I like the theory, just your stories too full of holes. I think you MIGHT be on to something so fix it up and good luck, I'll read it later.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay to put an end to the disscusion on how nobodies are made I shall end it with a quote from Nomura from Another Report.

Nomura: ....Essentially when a strong-hearted person has their heart stolen, they change into a Heartless, and on rare occasions thier body changes into a Nobody....

Muse

you look atrocious
Wait. Are you saying that Xion was creating at HB? :/ I thought it was confirmed that Namine and Roxas were the only ones created there.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I just got done reading this new stuff from Jumpa Festival, and how there's no way Xion could be Kairi's Nobody.

Its still a possibly

So, what happened when Sora stabbed himself with fake Ansem's Keyblade in KH1, when Sora had not one but two hearts removed from him even though neither was lost to darkness? What else, but make two Nobody's, one for each heart:D!
Fake keyblade, its not fake it was made from 6 of the PoH. Sora heart did get consumed by darkness but kairi recovered his heart.
Crazy? Well, think about it. The Nobody always bears a resemblance to their true selves i.e. Xion still resembles Kairi, but from having spent time in Sora's body,
Namine was created in HB not xion.

Xion inherited Sora's ability to wield a KK (like Roxas), and also lost her memories when Sora's heart was returned (again like Roxas).
Xion was not created during that time. Xion probably just borrows the keyblade from roxas.

I don't believe there's enough info to fully understand what exactly is going on with Sora's memories, but having to juggle memories belonging to one person between not one, but three different people has got to bring it's own set of problems, hence all that stuff about memories "spilling out" and Xion getting memories she's not supposed to have, and if they connect with new memories that's bad (or something like that -_-). So basically, from having spent time in two different bodies, Xion is both Kairi's Nobody and Sora's Nobody, having been created containing characteristics from both people! Also, Xion kinda confirmed what I just said when they were on Destiny Islands, when she asked, "How can two people be the same?". Well, now we know one way that could work :E
Xion said:
My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?

It seems her memories changed her appearance. Xion wasnt created in HB it was namine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back