• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's theme? Spoiler watch out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

So we all have been buzzing about 'those in torment' recently and in case you don't know those in torment are Ven, Terra, Aqua, Xion, Roxas, Axel, and Namine. -and mabey Ansem-

Well Axel will most likely come back as a whole person.

Ventus will be put back together as soon as Sora finds Aqua.
Roxas's memories may come back to Sora or Ventus.

Roxas and Axel need to remeber Xion. Xion needs to be rembered.

Terra need to be put back too.

But the only some people won't accept is that namine and Xion may come back.
Yes the point of this thread is Xion.
Everyone thinks no Xion is gone forever but here is a little support to back up her return. Her theme, yeh the song from days. You know you've had it stuck in you head.

Anyway.. The original song with lyrics says "please don't cry for me. We'll meet again"

So will she come back?? and sorry I have no real info on Namine's return.......

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
IMO Xion doesn't realy need to return because her purpose was served. Being saved from torment doesn't mean comming back all together. If we see Xion again it'll probably be in a metaphysical way. Like the way Axel spoke to Roxas after he "died" or she'd steep out of Sora tempararily like Roxas did.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Anyway.. The original song with lyrics says "please don't cry for me. We'll meet again"

So will she come back??

o.0 didn't think that song had lyrics....

Anyway. I doubt Xion will make a physical return to the KH universe. Maybe a non corporal vision of her appears before Sora or Ven (acting on Roxas memories or something) and they both remember Xion or something. If she returns, its because of Nomura's mary sue love to be honest. She serves no purpose to the plot anymore really. She was just the indirect reason Roxas left Organization and a sad attempt at a female lead

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So we all have been buzzing about 'those in torment' recently and in case you don't know those in torment are Ven, Terra, Aqua, Xion, Roxas, Axel, and Namine. -and mabey Ansem-

Everyone thinks no Xion is gone forever but here is a little support to back up her return. Her theme, yeh the song from days. You know you've had it stuck in you head.

I've heard of that one person making a song for Xion using her theme, but her official theme in the game didn't have any lyrics.

Xion's torment involves the memories of her having disappeared. It's the pain of being forgotten, so in order to free her from torment, those memories have to be brought back.

Personally, I doubt she'll be making a physical return.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
As much as I'd like her to come back, as she was a great character who also had flaws, but I don't think a physical return is really needed. If Xion did make a physical return, than sora would be inactive and unable to do his job. After all, Xion was made from Sora's memories. As long as people remember Xion, I think her torment will be healed and her role would end. If she did come back by means other than Sora's memories, sora nad co would have to find another vessel and bring her back the way they might bring back Ven. From there, she could possibly either be with Roxas (through either Sora, Ven, or Roxas physically) and Lea (Axel), or serve as Riku's love intrest sicne Nomoura is shoving SoKai down our throats. I still think it is best to just have Xion be remembered and then end her role though.

Caxm

I'm not saying she will return. I'm just say that you souldn't rule her out. And yes I know not everyone in torment will come back. No one thought Namine could come back but she did.

And I also wanted to spread some like on the themes for characters.
Roxas's theme is called "The Other Promise" he theme was picked out before Days yet he didn't make a promise until Days. btw his promise was to Xion. If anyone finds anything interesting in Xion or the theme songs please don't be afraid to comment.

Last edited:

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

are you talking about this?
YouTube - Xion's Theme Song - Cover w/original lyrics. **SPOILER**
you realize that song was fanmade....right? ............

jawz

Xion was just another one of Nomura's pawns. She was used to create retcons. Hence the birth of retcons came canon.

Caxm

Actually a friend emailed me the lyrics....................please tell me he didn't get them from here.

Ijust spent hours of my vacation time studing the songs :(

anyway.... Ihave no clue which direction this thread will turn, but I don't but I don't care I'm going to Florida!

See you guys in a week.

p.s. what the hell is a retcon...Reconection? How did Xion create Reconections......!?!?!?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
And I also wanted to spread some like on the themes for characters.
Roxas's theme is called "The Other Promise" he theme was picked out before Days yet he didn't make a promise until Days. btw his promise was to Xion. If anyone finds anything interesting in Xion or the theme songs please don't be afraid to comment.

He made a promise before Days came out.
Axel said:
Let's meet again, in the next life.
Roxas said:
Yeah. I'll be waiting.
and
Namine said:
See? We meet again, like we promised.

I wasn't aware that was the official name for his theme, though. I thought it was simply just Roxas' Theme.

p.s. what the hell is a retcon...Reconection? How did Xion create Reconections......!?!?!?

Retcon = Retroactive Continuity
It's when a previously established fact is changed for the sake of the plot.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wasn't aware that was the official name for his theme, though. I thought it was simply just Roxas' Theme.

The Other Promise is like another version of his theme~

(iirc it's his battle theme in FM+ when fighting Sora? Both are friggen beautiful imo)

Caxm

Got back from florida man I AM BURNT.....yah I think I messed up ...........o well

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Reasons they all need to be saved is this:

Namine
Sora promised to say thank you to Namine in CoM. He never did.
The problem was resolved when Data Sora said than you to Data Namine

Axel and Roxas
Why they need saving was learned in Coded Episode 8. Data Sora went through worlds (floors in Castle Oblivion), but when he exited the worlds, he forgot everything about the world and it's people, and he didn't know that he forgot. Data Sora grew sad, and didn't know why. Data Roxas told Data Sora that he was forgetting the people and worlds after he left them. Data Sora realized this: "Even though you don't know you forgot anyone, its still sad you don't remember" Data Roxas said, "Now you understand true torment."

So, it's sad that Roxas and Axel don't remember Xion.

They just need to remember Xion and all their problems are resolved. That means, they don't need to come back. Cameo, or just for a few seconds when things are remembered, is the maximum they might be shown.

Xion
Just needs to be remembered. ^See Axel and Roxas^

Aqua
She's in the firetrucking Realm of Darkness, for who knows how long

Ven
He's inside Sora, he needs to get back to his own body, because it's so crowded in there

Terra
We don't know where he is, but he's in some kind of trouble.
See this thread's OP for details and all possible places he of where he could be at > http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/150568-seperation-build-up.html

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Terra
We don't know where he is, but he's in some kind of trouble.
See this thread's OP for details and all possible places he of where he could be at > http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/150568-seperation-build-up.html

Found this from Another Report:

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Found this from Another Report:

Wait... I thought the HEartless had to be defeated, then the Nobody...
But if this is true, then Ansem SOD should've returned to Xemnas, but he didn't, so that means there is no returning Terranort/XtA!

or the other one is true, and Nomura lis just a fan of retcon.

αsiя

space coke
But if this is true, then Ansem SOD should've returned to Xemnas, but he didn't, so that means there is no returning Terranort/XtA!

We don't even know if they return or not. Right after they defeated Xemnas they fought those nobodies then went to the RoD and then went to DI, Xemnas and Ansem SoD could of joined during that time.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
αsiя;5123902 said:
We don't even know if they return or not. Right after they defeated Xemnas they fought those nobodies then went to the RoD and then went to DI, Xemnas and Ansem SoD could of joined during that time.

But if that quote is true, Ansem SOD would have joined with Terra immediately after the machine blew up in KH2. That would mean Sora and Riku fought Terranort at then end of KH2, and not Xemnas.

EDIT:

Unless they can only return to their original bodies. So, MX wouldn't go to Terra's body, only his own. And if Ansem SOD is just MX, and not an MX and Terr fusion... Then Terranort wouldn't be back.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Did you really play Days???, cause if you remember they told that Xion was a flaw as the puppet project, cause she started to have a heart, that means that she can be brought back in a physical way, cause sora holds the hearts of Ven, Roxas, Namine and Xion, so thats why is the reconnect and thats why those 3 appear, cause Sora will recconect the hearts and bring them back.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Xion was just another one of Nomura's pawns. She was used to create retcons. Hence the birth of retcons came canon.
You know there is nothing wrong with retcons, right?

Retcon = Retroactive Continuity
It's when a previously established fact is changed for the sake of the plot.
Except in KH, they rarely change the "previously established fact" instead, they work WITH the previously established fact to reveal more into the story.

Starting to worry you dont really know what that means.

But if that quote is true, Ansem SOD would have joined with Terra immediately after the machine blew up in KH2. That would mean Sora and Riku fought Terranort at then end of KH2, and not Xemnas..
Uh, no. The Heartless needs to be destroyed, and then the Nobody needs to be destroyed. They both need to be destroyed in order for it to work. Xehanort's Heartless was destroyed when the machine blew up, but Xemnas was still alive. It wasn't until Xemnas was destroyed at the end that they might possibly rejoin.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But if that quote is true, Ansem SOD would have joined with Terra immediately after the machine blew up in KH2. That would mean Sora and Riku fought Terranort at then end of KH2, and not Xemnas.

What, no! Xemnas wasn't destroyed when the machine blew up, what are you talking about? Nobody was destroyed when the machine blew up... at all! Xemnas wasn't destroyed until Sora and Riku killed him in the realm of nothingness. Since Xemnas is Terra's body, Xehanort can not have his heart return to the body until Xemnas is defeated. So it's not a plothole at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back