• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Proof of Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Aw, k. Not that I don't take your word for it, I was just curious about context.

Anyway, if they're two separate types of special, is it then possible that Xion is special like Namine's special? Because we can just about safely say that Roxas and Namine aren't the same type of special Nobody either. If not, then she must be a third kind. @_@ There are so many theories about this it's making me dizzy, and you know it's gonna end up being something either really far-fetched or really simple and logical that we all overlooked (due to new information that wasn't available during all this theorizing).

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm leaning more towards special Nobodies really being special, as in each one has its own quirks - aside of course from the vast majority of them lacking Memories.
Roxas lacks Sora's Memories due to Kairi's interference, has a Keyblade, and possibly has a Heart.
Namine lacks a Body and a Soul, as well as the Memories due to the nature of her birth.
Xion lacks Memories and changes appearance like woah.
Xemnas - ...Nomura said he is, so... we'll have to take his word for it. Since, ya know, he's Nomura.

Axie

Valid point, although yeah the missing memories seem to be a constant. Maybe those only result from a really jarring separation in some way overall.

Just to confirm: Xemnas, as far as we know, still has Xehanort's memories, right? (Considering he snatched up Ansem as the name to anagram, anyway.) If Xion wasn't the first, maybe he was (of the apprentices), and that could be a cause for the "special" title.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas remembers. That much is certain from his little chit-chat with AtW in KH2.
Though it seems that both him and his Heartless remember things, something which shouldn't really happen. I'm leaning towards that somehow being a specialty at least until more information is given.

Axie

This was about to be a really stupid post before I saw what you were getting at; the memories, I guess, are really only supposed to be in one place. The weird part is that the only two cases we have of human-shaped Heartless are vastly different, because Sora has not only Kairi's purification to contend with but also Roxas's connection to Ven, so if the heart were both powerful enough and dark enough to create a human-shaped Nobody and Heartless both, wouldn't it kind of make sense if they both had access? Assuming that the memories were only stored within the heart, which the Nobodies seem to have some dubious access to post-partem. We know Sora lost his right away, but we also know that he turned into a Shadow, and that desgn specifically has to be mindless and therefore bereft of memories.

This is all very What I Know Is and I'm mainly just trying to understand the KH continuum more than anything else, so if I'm going off on a completely half-baked tangent here, could you set me straight? ^^; (Translation: You're awesome, don't hate me plz!)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It seems that the Memories don't go away "instantly". Sora attested to as much himself, saying he was gradually forgetting things until Kairi purified him. The question is how much Memories he managed to lose and where they went to (Xion makes things complicated now since we can't simply assume they "came back").

However, even with Nobodies that had purified Hearts (Roxas, Namine) there's only one set of Memories. Namine kind of shows that the Memories stay nicely where they are unless the Darkness is involved, what with Kairi never forgetting a thing until Namine made everyone forget Sora.
Hence - Xemnas and XH remembering at the same time = special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back