• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Proof of Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Yeah, but for all we know she isn't even a Nobody. Why would a non-Nobody need a PoE? The answer: they wouldn't. Damn, I'm good.

Exactly what I'm saying

Though, the probable reason she doesn't have one is because KH II came out four years ago. I seriously doubt the idea of Xion had been coined at that point in time.

I'm convinced that Nomura thought well ahead of KH2 while making it, so I doubt that has anything to do with it

Z

Zulkir

I always thought she didn't have a PoE for the exact same reason why Org 13 isn't called org 14. Before she was "fully established" as a member, Xemnas/another org member found out somethings different about her, and did not install her PoE or change the Org's name.

Also the PoE says "Key of Destiny" not "keys"

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
But when Xion joined the org., it was stated that she didn't meet the requirements to be a member. Now, at this point in time the only requirement that we know of to be a member of org. XIII is that you need to be a nobody. If Xion isn't a nobody, the org. would consider her as existing, and therefore she wouldn't need something to prove her existence...right?

Weird part is, the last I heard about her Nobodyhood was that she and Roxas were "special Nobodies." Namine is special too, but is Xion special like Namine or special like Roxas? Roxas's PoE definitely looks post-Xion, but if he's lumped into the same category, does that mean they were the same thing? Two halves of a half? There's any number of things.

Nomura plays his cards to make people think he plans ahead. Quite the opposite really.

Hehe, seems like that should be obvious from all the uncertainties over what's canon and what's not canon--and why there needs to be a distinction in the first place. Though, he's still good at what he does.

Z

Zulkir

Hehe, seems like that should be obvious from all the uncertainties over what's canon and what's not canon--and why there needs to be a distinction in the first place. Though, he's still good at what he does.

He just needs to be FASTER at what he does :cry:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Read the damn thread....it's there.
The Proofs of Existance are the tombstones in the castle in the World that Never Was. There's one for each member except Xion.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm sorry, I don't like explaining things more than once. I did not mean to say it with any sort of venom.

C

Crossroads

She didn't even qualify as a nobody. I doubt she would be included in the PoE in any way, but if you say so I guess it has to be true...right everyone?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
She didn't even qualify as a nobody. I doubt she would be included in the PoE in any way, but if you say so I guess it has to be true...right everyone?

More like she seems like a potential Organization member, and since she's already got the cloak and the number it seems only logical to start looking for the other things. Xion is coming completely out of left field, for us and (I suspect) Nomura (who may have been reading too much KH fanfiction), so we also have to be on the lookout for retcon.

Plus, whether or not she's a Nobody isn't very clear right now. Xigbar called her and Roxas "special Nobodies," but Namine is a "special Nobody" without a body or soul as far as we know, and it's always possible Xigbar doesn't know his shit. We can't draw any conclusions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back