• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Proof of Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There would still be a place for one, and I assume it would look like Zexion's. Not to mention the addition of another PoE would screw up the symmetry of the room.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Xion seems to have been there long enough to make for the restoration of Sora's Memories take about a year.
I also doubt Roxas left that far after Xion "took her leave".
She'd have been there long enough.

I'm still having trouble believing she was around long enough to call for one, particularly because it's marked with both Oathkeeper and Oblivion and (at least right now) there's no evidence to suggest that either of them were aware of those, nor that Xemnas had any reason to believe Roxas would be wielding them in the future.

We're also still pretty unclear on just how long she was around. While she seems to have an affect on Sora's memories, Roxas does, too, and it's possible they collected Xion (or whatever happened to her) and then had to pull teeth for a couple months just to get Roxas, too. Admittedly, the models are all aged to circa KH2 because the progression of time in KH is notoriously wonky, but it makes more sense to me that she would leave prior to the Proof getting established.

This is a possibility, but I could also definitely see Nomura having her Proof in one little room off to one side that we didn't get to enter in KH2 because Xemnas destroyed it afterwards. For that matter, where's Xemnas's Proof? Of all the Nobodies, you'd think he'd want one the most. Is it possible hers was with him, if she was Experiment No. 1 with ties to Aqua?

Was there even room for a ledge, and why put it there?

I totally forgot about this--if I'm assuming, Rain, shut me up, but this immediately makes me think of Kairi's princess coffin. It was way up away from all the others and you almost had to look for it just to obtain the Oblivion in KH1. If Xion's were set up like that, that'd make for some healthy parallelism--considering the love affair with parallelism that persists all through KH2.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I had always thought Xemnas' proof was like the Alter of Naught area and those after the room with all the other proofs.

I like the coffin connection. ;)

12chris12

Ok, I'm gunna sound like a twat for saying this but what is the or is a proff of existence?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Ok you know in KH2 all the tombstones with the Org members' weapon on it in the World that Never Was? Those are the proofs of existance.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I had always thought Xemnas' proof was like the Alter of Naught area and those after the room with all the other proofs.
Yeah, it is, but it's just the Altar of Naught. That or the place where you first fight him.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such

That's possible too, but it's kinda generalized. If you wanna look at it that way, you could even say that the entire castle is Xemnas's proof--not that that wouldn't make sense. I see him as trying to put his name and rank down, as the others had, but he DID steal his name from another man (two other men, if Terra/DS-come-Xehanort took from MX as well), so he may not be that attached to it.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
nice one. i thought that xemnas didnt have a tombstone i thought his castle was his PoE like Axie. i never really thought about xions PoE nice job Rain

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Well, not to rain on rains parade (pun XP), but would Xion have even needed a PoE? I always thought that the whole point of the PoE's was that it was the only proof of each org. member's existence, since they don't consider themselves to really exist. But when Xion joined the org., it was stated that she didn't meet the requirements to be a member. Now, at this point in time the only requirement that we know of to be a member of org. XIII is that you need to be a nobody. If Xion isn't a nobody, the org. would consider her as existing, and therefore she wouldn't need something to prove her existence...right?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If Xemnas thought she qualified than he would allow her to be in the Org like he did regardless of any qualifications or protests from other members. That wouldn't be the reason why she doesn't have one.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
But she wouldn't need a PoE. We don't know that being a member = having a PoE, thats just how its played out so far. he probably let her in because she proved herself useful with that Keyblade of hers.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yeah, but for all we know she isn't even a Nobody. Why would a non-Nobody need a PoE? The answer: they wouldn't. Damn, I'm good.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
But if she isn't a Nobody, then she wouldn't need one. Though, the probable reason she doesn't have one is because KH II came out four years ago. I seriously doubt the idea of Xion had been coined at that point in time.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Who said only nobodies are deserving of PoE in the castle? We don't even know if Xion is a nobody or not, she could be one for all you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back