• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions power(ablities)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

i love kh girls

But do you remember before that roxas talked to namine and she told roxas that him and axel was friends.

Huh???
u fight axel 2 times while playing as roxas
the first time in the struggle arena u use only the kk
then in the mansion u use the oath and obliv
i said that on account of axels suprise of him using 2 keybaldes the second fight and not the first
undastand?

Key of Valor

The Professor
If Roxas consciously lets Xion borrow his Keyblade,
then why does Xion raise the Keyblade towards
Roxas as though she is threatening him? Wouldn't
such a threat be meaningless if Roxas coud just
summon back his Keyblade?

Sacred X

Freshmeat

To play devil's advocate, Roxas probably wouldn't have known he could do that, which is precisely how he lost his battle with Sora.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
What's that have to do with anything? By that time Roxas remembered everything completely, and Axel apparrently realized that.

When he was abled to wield oblivion and oathkeeper he remembered everything.

u fight axel 2 times while playing as roxas
the first time in the struggle arena u use only the kk
then in the mansion u use the oath and obliv
i said that on account of axels suprise of him using 2 keybaldes the second fight and not the first
undastand?

Oh ya i remember but he didnt remember everything until he dual wielded so im saying that would surprise axel. Because first he didnt remember anything and now he does.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
To play devil's advocate, Roxas probably wouldn't have known he could do that, which is precisely how he lost his battle with Sora.

If he knew he could give someone his Keyblade it would be fairly obvious that he could just as easily take it away. Roxas didn't lose the fight to Sora because of Sora calling back his keyblade. Roxas lost against Sora because, Sora is overall a better Keyblade Wielder.

keybladelegacy

Website

When roxas was fighting riku he could have easily summon back his keyblade but he didnt

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
If he knew he could give someone his Keyblade it would be fairly obvious that he could just as easily take it away. Roxas didn't lose the fight to Sora because of Sora calling back his keyblade. Roxas lost against Sora because, Sora is overall a better Keyblade Wielder.
Really you think that I think Roxas just got cocky and forgot that Sora could call back the Keyblade back whenever he needed to.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or he just didn't know, which is what I thought.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Really you think that I think Roxas just got cocky and forgot that Sora could call back the Keyblade back whenever he needed to.

I'd believe he'd have more of an "Oh shi-" reaction opposed to "What!?". Of course the prior could've used non-offensive language, but you get the picture.

You might want to watch the Sora vs. Roxas cutscene again. Roxas seemed to have the edge until that particular point. Not saying Roxas is a better wielder or not, just didn't seem to realize what was happening.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Fire maybe. I saw a screenshot of her shooting fire. She could use all elements like Sora does, though.

keybladelegacy

Website
Fire maybe. I saw a screenshot of her shooting fire. She could use all elements like Sora does, though.

Your right she can use fire and maybe she can use other elements but

during that time i dont think she knows how to wield the keyblade. Even though you didnt say anything about this i was just stating it.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
That still doesnt change the fact that she uses magic. Maybe eventually she'll learn stronger spells if she doesnt die before then(fade into darkness). Which i think she does.

Maybe the idea is that she doesn't have a specific element perhaps? Either way, I see no problem that they wouldn't gain strength.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She's most likely just your generic Keyblade wielder.

keybladelegacy

Website
This says otherwise.

Thanks alot...:D!

So supposely xion is a keyblade wielder and her keyblade is fake which riku said.

So let me go back to the idea of xion keyblade is roxas(from his memories). And her keyblade is made out of memories.

Let me say that the memories that xion had gotten from roxas or sora also gave her the ablity to wield the keyblade. That the memories that came from sora(roxas) of the kingdom key created a memory key that looks like the kingdom key. Saying this i would say that her keyblade wouldnt have all the properties of an actual keyblade. Which riku could identify as a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back