• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions power(ablities)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Let me first say that the Future of Kingdom Hearts forum is kinda slow so ive decided to make this thread to maybe give some people ideas about xion and 358/2 days. Maybe even make threads of their own.

Twilight Town clocktower xion talking to roxas said:
Roxas and Xion are there, she is wearing her hood.
Xion stands up.
Roxas: Huh?
Xion removes her hood, Roxas looks surprised.
Xion: My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?
Saix said:
The whereabouts of Namine, the concealed room, the place Xion was born---

Ok im going to go head and say it. People that are tied to sora, xion can recieve their memories by coming in contact with them. Next im saying her birth is maybe similiar to namines that she is made of nothing and has some kind of abilities with memories. Supposely xion is born in a white room better yet a concealed room. So i would say that she was born in the room of awakening in castle oblivion. Namine was also borned in castle obivion Ok lets say xion is a vessel to hold memories. Shes like always with roxas. So her vessel fills with memories of roxas which are soras memories. Connecting her to sora and altering her appearance.Maybe because of soras strong memories of kairi or the memories altered in CO is why she looks like kairi. (Alternate way xion looks like kairi. Vens memories from sora goes to roxas changing his appearance then vens memories of aqua go to xion changing her to kairi who looks like aqua kinda. But this is just an alternate solution.) So it really doesnt matter

Namine said:
"Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source. If it's connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it
I expect the memories of sora that namine is altering leaks out and goes to roxas. Eventually xion recieves these memories. Thats why Namine says she cant endure it. The memories from roxas are overflowing. So maybe she is another key for sora to awaken.

I think that xion kingdom key is roxas kingdom key.
A cutscene with Zexion on Destiny Island Zexion is addressing Roxas

• Zexion: You passed through a great number of worlds from your memory
Across from Zexion the younger Riku is shown looking distressed

• Zexion: Maybe it’s your own actions you’ve forgotten
At the backside of Destiny Island

• ???: The truth is you should have understood
Roxas: Huh?
Zexion: Surely you knew this would happen
Riku: Why would I know that!?
Riku is standing behind Roxas.
I would say that roxas went to castle obivion during rikus story when riku and zexion fought in destiny island world in castle oblivion. If im not mistaking sora lost his oathkeeper and oblivion in CO. So roxas would have found them and used them so roxas is wielding soras keyblades because their the exact same ones.

So supposely xion is a keyblade wielder and her keyblade is fake which riku said.

So let me go back to the idea of xion keyblade is roxas(from his memories). And her keyblade is made out of memories.

Let me say that the memories that xion had gotten from roxas or sora also gave her the ablity to wield the keyblade. That the memories that came from sora(roxas) of the kingdom key created a memory key that looks like the kingdom key. Saying this i would say that her keyblade wouldnt have all the properties of an actual keyblade. Which riku could identify as a fake.

And thats my theory comment and discuss as needed.

SumUp

This is a sumup for people that dont like to read.
Xion abilities with memories is to take memories from those who has ties to sora.
Xion keyblade is really roxas.
Xion is born in the room of awakening in castle oblivion

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xion = Namine lol?

Doesn't that point out her link to Kairi that we already know, on top of other things already known?

keybladelegacy

Website
Xion = Namine lol?

Doesn't that point out her link to Kairi that we already know, on top of other things already known?

Well i was pointing out that xion and namine having similiar births would point to how she was created. With no body and soul, no memories of their past life, and can affect people who has ties to sora.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The power of absolute worthlessness. Because God knows we need her to fuck up the storyline.

Here's her Organization title:

Xion - the dumb bitch who's existence fucked everything up. Way to go bitch, go stand in the fucking corner!

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
The power of absolute worthlessness. Because God knows we need her to fuck up the storyline.

Or make things interesting.

Here's her Organization title:

Xion - the dumb bitch who's existence fucked everything up. Way to go bitch, go stand in the corner!

"KBL scratches his head and wonders how did this become jerry springer":D

Sacred X

Freshmeat
When Nomura decided to fuck up the storyline by adding Xion.

From what I gather after reading this, they fuck up the storyline whenever they decide to add something new. To go by that logic is pretty dumb.

Also no, I don't believe Xion's keyblade is Roxas'. If anything, I believe she's the reason why Roxas can wield two keyblades.

A

Azrael

From what I gather after reading this, they fuck up the storyline whenever they decide to add something new. To go by that logic is pretty dumb.

Also no, I don't believe Xion's keyblade is Roxas'. If anything, I believe she's the reason why Roxas can wield two keyblades.

And the reason why Axel tried his very best to retrieve Roxas, even teetering on the brink of homosexuality.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
How come?

It's just a thought, doesn't have much solid fact to back it up. I just noticed when Roxas fought Axel in Twilight Town, Roxas pulled out two Keyblades. When he did so, Axel looked surprized and responded with "Two!?". If he had known Roxas could wield two keyblades, he shouldn't have been surprized. It's also clear from scans Roxas only wields one Keyblade. The earliest we've ever seen him wield two keyblades is when we've seen him fight with Riku. Meaning, there's no confirmation that he has wielded two keyblades before Xion's dissappearence, assuming she dissappears before the Riku fight, which she probably does.

As for how he gets her Keyblade for official use I cannot say. I just believe there's some sort of connection.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Well, I see where youre going with this, but we kinda already know part of this. I do understand, and partly i agree, partly i got confused.;)

keybladelegacy

Website
It's just a thought, doesn't have much solid fact to back it up. I just noticed when Roxas fought Axel in Twilight Town, Roxas pulled out two Keyblades. When he did so, Axel looked surprized and responded with "Two!?". If he had known Roxas could wield two keyblades, he shouldn't have been surprized. It's also clear from scans Roxas only wields one Keyblade. The earliest we've ever seen him wield two keyblades is when we've seen him fight with Riku. Meaning, there's no confirmation that he has wielded two keyblades before Xion's dissappearence, assuming she dissappears before the Riku fight, which she probably does.

As for how he gets her Keyblade for official use I cannot say. I just believe there's some sort of connection.

I expect that axel did know that roxas could wield two keyblades but I only think he was surpised because roxas had no memories of axel and the organization so when he saw that he could wield two keyblades. He mustve relize that his memories had returned but thats just my opinion.

And sora lost oathkeeper and obivion in CO and roxas went to CO and the oathkeeper and oblivion that roxas uses is the same as soras so i expect that he gets them during rikus story. But i may be off because of the time span.

Bellaisima358 said:
Well, I see where youre going with this, but we kinda already know part of this. I do understand, and partly i agree, partly i got confused.;)
What are you confused about...

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I expect that axel did know that roxas could wield two keyblades but I only think he was surpised because roxas had no memories of axel and the organization so when he saw that he could wield two keyblades. He mustve relize that his memories had returned but thats just my opinion.

I don't believe that either, because Axel already knew Roxas remembered. Remember what he said before they started fighting?

"So, you really do remember me this time. I'm SO FLATTERED. But you're TOO LATE!"

So he already knew Roxas remembered, yes was still surprized about him wielding two keyblades.

i love kh girls

I don't believe that either, because Axel already knew Roxas remembered. Remember what he said before they started fighting?

"So, you really do remember me this time. I'm SO FLATTERED. But you're TOO LATE!"

So he already knew Roxas remembered, yes was still surprized about him wielding two keyblades.
he was probably suprised because during thier first fight roxas uses only the kingdom key
the second fight he uses the 2

keybladelegacy

Website

But do you remember before that roxas talked to namine and she told roxas that him and axel was friends.

i love kh girls said:
he was probably suprised because during thier first fight roxas uses only the kingdom key
the second fight he uses the 2
Huh???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back