• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Keyblade - or Roxas's?! [Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, figured this deserved its own discussion thread and one that won't get swallowed in the Xion-Coded Days sticky thread (though should a mod choose to merge them, who'm I to say otherwise).

So. We've all see Xion wielding the KK, otherwise wtf are you doing here, spoilers lol, gtfo.

This naturally brings up several questions.

Is Xion a wielder? If so, what does it mean about her Somebody?
Is it Roxas's? If so, how can Xion use it, and more - seem capable of snatching it from Roxas?
And why the fuck would Riku call it fake should it be Xion's, and should it be Roxas's?!

And do they have Turkeys on Destiny Islands?! (don't ask. Please.)

For and against. Discuss ftw.

I'll post my own notions later so that people won't instantly go tl;dr on me ¬_¬

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Why would Roxas Give her the Keyblade. It is said that she stole it from Him. And since they have not been seen weilding their own at the same time I am convinced that she does not have one of her own.

Auron

Missing an eye
Just a theory

And, if she stole it, she wouldn'y have been able to weild it, like when Leon picked up the Keyblade

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Reasons why I think it's not Xion's Keyblade -

1) It's not just any random Keyblade out there. It's not like while Sora has the KK that Riku has the WtD and Mickey has the IKK - that while is similar, is still different. It's the KK - something that seems to be Sora/Roxas dependent. Xion just popping one of her own out of nowhere seems unlikely to me, and is more than enough basis in and of itself for one to assume more than just a passing relation between "Xion's" KK and Roxas's KK.

2) Throw in the fact that thus far we've never seen them both wielding their KKs at the same time and you'll see why I'd sooner relate Xion wielding the KK to what happened between Riku and Sora in KH1's HB where Riku took the Keyblade from Sora, leaving Sora with none.

3) Then we have Roxas asking if Xion can use the Keyblade too - as opposed to her having one of her own.
It's "you can use it", not "you have one", showing that it's likely the same Keyblade, and up until then he went by the notion that like Leon in KH1, the Keyblade would run away screaming from most people back to its original owner. Xion managing to hold onto it would no doubt be a surprise.

Relations to her possible "Somebodies" -

Neither Aqua nor even Kairi (her being able to wield or not aside) - have had the Kingdom Key. Roxas has the Kingdom Key because he's Sora's Nobody, and Sora is the one that the Kingdom Key chose. The only possibile way for me to accept Xion has her own KK is if she was created along with Roxas and Naminé, but seeing how Naminé doesn't have the Keyblade, I doubt Xion would've gotten it had she been born then. And then you once again come down to the conclusion that if Xion is Kairi's Nobody, she wouldn't have gotten the Kingdom Key, for she wasn't created from the Heart chosen by it.

1) KK chose Sora and that's why Roxas has it. No one else would have a KK, not even Aqua, least of all Kairi (though both would explain why she could even hold onto it at all).
2) They weren't seen Wielding together.
3) Roxas awing at Xion's usage of the Keyblade instead of her owning one.

It's his Keyblade.

C

Colours

Is she skilled in only magic?
-That is what I would like to know.

Awards
I think many are at a consensus where we can say that Xion's KK and Roxas's KK are probably one in the same, especially considering that we have as of yet seen both of them wield it at the same time (not to mention how she conveniently uses magic instead when you're partnered with her).

So naturally we'd want to diverge into the nature of Roxas's KK. But there's a problem.
Nomura said in Another Report that Roxas's keyblade is the same KK that Sora lost in CO. This makes no sense considering, first and foremost, when the fuck did Sora lose his Keyblade? And second of all, wouldn't Roxas have been using the Keyblade long BEFORE Sora even entered CO?
I suppose it could be worked around though. Perhaps by "lose" he meant that it's the same KK, it's just that Sora lost the ability to wield it, obviously, when he went to sleep, thus allowing Roxas to use it. And I also guess that it wouldn't be too much of a stretch of the imagination to say that Roxas didn't actually use the Keyblade until after Sora went to sleep. However, it pretty much contradicts the fact that Xemnas brought Roxas into the Organization BECAUSE he could use the keyblade....

So, yeah, bit of a road block in that respect.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Is she skilled in only magic?
-That is what I would like to know.

She seems to be. I n=know this is a weird refrence but she Seems like Rukia from Bleach, Uses magig-type moves when she doesnt have a melee weapon such as the KK.

But skilled with Magic and being able to weild a keyblade. Aqua?

Key of Valor

The Professor
My thoughts on Xion's Keyblade are this:

Roxas has a Kingdom Key and she has her own Kingdom Key.
She dissappears at the end of KH:3'5'8/2 Days and Roxas gets
her Keyblade. 1+1=Dual Wielding.

And Xion looks nothing like Aqua and entirely like Kairi
so a theory that suggests a connection to Aqua would
need to explain why she looks nothing like Aqua.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
My thoughts on Xion's Keyblade are this:

I dont think that this is possible cause I think that there is only one KK and one IKK. The only reason Roxas has one is becaust he is Sora's Nobody. I dont think that Xion is able to have one too.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think Roxas and Xion share a deep connection so maybe
that could explain why she can wield the Kingdom Key too.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such

There's a possibility that when Riku dual-wielded to give Kairi hers, he brought up Xion's Keyblade, which would mean it passed to Riku somehow. And if he didn't, makes me wonder why Roxas has to get his from Xion...?

Disagree. There's definitely a similarity in hair, plus the fact that she can wield a Keyblade (WITHOUT someone nearby dual-wielding for her--she points it at Roxas, and if I was him, that's when I'd cut her short). Kairi can't.

C

Colours

She seems to be. I n=know this is a weird refrence but she Seems like Rukia from Bleach, Uses magig-type moves when she doesnt have a melee weapon such as the KK.

But skilled with Magic and being able to weild a keyblade. Aqua?

I would guess that Aqua might have just a tiny bit of
a connection through Xion.

jarm7

.....i think she stole roxas keyblade , if she is karirs nobody then she has the ability to wild one which means she can wild any keyblade (riku stole soras in kh 1) so that is how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back