• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions heart is trapped!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
Now if memory serves me right, Sora has three hearts living inside him but he was able to give back Ventus and Roxas's...but what about Xion? I mean the True Organization brought her back but with incomplete data but the game didn't show her heart going back to her body, or did I miss something? 😭DoYdfTE.jpg

AR829038

Awards
They didn't show it, but it's supposed to be implied. Her heart did indeed return to her body when she snapped out of Xehanort's control. I don't blame you for not noticing, they don't do a great job of showing that even in ReMIND.
Fun fact: If you can angle your camera miraculously well during the fight with her and Saïx, you can actually get a glimpse under Xion's hood and see that her eyes are norted yellow, so there's further evidence of the change when her heart returns to her.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'll put this in spoilers, in case you haven't seen the ReMind DLC. Spoiler warning. Also this is just my nerdy guess, since it's not explained super well.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxas_Falcon04_#13

Awards
They didn't show it, but it's supposed to be implied. Her heart did indeed return to her body when she snapped out of Xehanort's control. I don't blame you for not noticing, they don't do a great job of showing that even in ReMIND.

Yeah, that's what I thought. They definitely could have done a better job explaining that, in my opinion.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
I'll put this in spoilers, in case you haven't seen the ReMind DLC. Spoiler warning. Also this is just my nerdy guess, since it's not explained super well.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
No I'm new 😅

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, that's what I thought. They definitely could have done a better job explaining that, in my opinion.

Yeah, we all thought they would make a point of explaining this in the DLC since this was the one thing that was really unclear about Xion's return. Instead we got Saix repeatedly saying they used Vexen's old notes to recreate Xion (which was already obvious) and a 20 minute segment about them trying to reclaim a sigil they didn't give two fucks about until now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I still wish we got to see how Vexen created these things. That's what I really wanted to see. Vexen in full mad scientist mode with Igor-like Nobodies as his minions as they make a Replica on a science table with thunder and lightning and Vexen ordering his crew to fetch him the Replica fluids! What a entertaining and creepy cutscene that could have been. I want to know how Replica's are made and they never show me. Why?!

AR829038

Awards
I distinctly remember someone getting an in-battle screenshot of Xion showing her yellow eyes many months ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. But I suppose that doesn't matter anymore. Still, it'd be nice to have it on hand because it was pretty kickass.
You're probably thinking of the video Bio-Roxas did on the Xion/Saïx fight. That's where I first saw it.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I distinctly remember someone getting an in-battle screenshot of Xion showing her yellow eyes many months ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. But I suppose that doesn't matter anymore. Still, it'd be nice to have it on hand because it was pretty kickass.
1584534569348.jpeg

Is this it? I use to have this as my avatar. Still use it as one over on KH13. This was the first yellow eye Xion discovered on twitter.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I still wish we got to see how Vexen created these things. That's what I really wanted to see. Vexen in full mad scientist mode with Igor-like Nobodies as his minions as they make a Replica on a science table with thunder and lightning and Vexen ordering his crew to fetch him the Replica fluids! What a entertaining and creepy cutscene that could have been. I want to know how Replica's are made and they never show me. Why?!
It's unfortunate that Nomura doesn't seem to think details like this are interesting. I need to see it!

Heck. It took us 15 years to know what an empty Replica even LOOKS like.

Fiddlesticks

Awards
Fun fact: If you can angle your camera miraculously well during the fight with her and Saïx, you can actually get a glimpse under Xion's hood and see that her eyes are norted yellow, so there's further evidence of the change when her heart returns to her.
I'm gonna go look at this haha

Back