• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Her first face...when introduced by the Organization

Apparently before she looked like the BHK...she was a "doll" with no face. What do they mean by "No face?" Like if she took off her hood...there would be no face? Kinda creepy if you ask me

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
...did you just call Roxas BHK? Wow. Flashbacks.

Namine said it was blank. It was just a blank face. Nothing there.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah. Before she started making any connections she would have looked like a mannequin under her hood. Very creepy indeed. I wish they would have included that in Days, but made it more "behind the scenes" instead of making her central to the story.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Apparently she had defined lips before she was supposed to have a face, so iunno. I'm not sure what they mean by "no face" as in if it's just smooth skin, some indication of facial features but nothing distinguishable, or something else. They don't really make it clear.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Apparently she had defined lips before she was supposed to have a face, so iunno. I'm not sure what they mean by "no face" as in if it's just smooth skin, some indication of facial features but nothing distinguishable, or something else. They don't really make it clear.
Similar to Vanitas

He had "no face" either before Ventus connecting with Sora but again in this situation they don't describe what they mean by "no face"

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'd imagine she had just had nothing truly distinguishable. It'd be hard for her to function if she had just a smooth face plate since it'd lack eyes and such.
Kinda like a creepy mannequin face like rawpower said. There'd be eyes, ears, nose, etc just nothing distinguishable with a very creepy stare as she looked at you with dem eyes~

Last edited:

Ruran

Awards
It's settled, Xion looked like Lord Voldemort-she just had some essential slits, but nothing that can be called a real "face".

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I think it's certainly implied that she had the doll-like mannequin face. Super creepy...

I like to think of her as being similar to Blanca from Animal Crossing during that time haha. ;) I'm glad they chose to just show her hooded instead.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I think it's certainly implied that she had the doll-like mannequin face. Super creepy...

I like to think of her as being similar to Blanca from Animal Crossing during that time haha. ;) I'm glad they chose to just show her hooded instead.
So each person sees Xion differently

Xigbar: saw Xion as Ven and Black Haired Kairi?
Saix: Saw "Hooded Xion" (doll)
Axel: Saw "Hooded Xion" (doll) at first but then saw her as BHK
Riku: Saw her as "Sora" at first when he opened his eyes and put her hood down, and then saw her as BHK
Xemnas: Saw her as "Hooded Xion" (doll) first and then Sora

Right?

Ruran

Awards

Riku: Saw her as "Sora" at first when he opened his eyes and put her hood down, and then saw her as BHK

Right?

Yes, that's more or less how things went down. Though, to my memory I don't think it was ever revealed who Riku saw Xion as at first.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yes, that's more or less how things went down. Though, to my memory I don't think it was ever revealed who Riku saw Xion as at first.

No but it's a good assumption it was Sora because she still had her hood up

To me, hood up = Sora

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's also possible Riku could've saw Kairi in Xion since Sora's memories of Kairi were her basis and like Sora, Riku is a close friend to Kairi.
Though at this point we're not ever gonna know.

Samhain

Bronze Member
It's also possible Riku could've saw Kairi in Xion since Sora's memories of Kairi were her basis and like Sora, Riku is a close friend to Kairi.
Though at this point we're not ever gonna know.
True but I figure whenever she had her hood on = looking like Sora. They gave us a clue in one day where everyone thought it was a glitch that she randomly got her hood up after looking Black Haired Kairi...which it really wasn't a glitch. She was probably looking like Sora by that point

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I believe Axel also saw Namine as he talks about Xion looking like her in the secret reports. And Riku saw her as Roxas? I thought he saw her as Kairi?

Tailikku1

Awards
At least she has a nose, unlike Lord No-Nose-Voldemort. LMAO!

Heh, my sisters have a term for that: No-no-nosey

But in all honesty, nearly everyone in game saw Xion as a hooded girl. The only one who didn't was Xemnas (the entire time) who saw her as what she was originally intended to be: a Replica of Sora. Everyone else saw her as someone different, and only, Naminé, Roxas, Axel, and Riku could see her "true" form: Brunette-Kairi. Xiggy is implied to have always seen Xion as taking on Ven's form, and it makes his shipping moments seem funnier with that in mind.

FangirlfromHell

Awards

Right?

Actually, we never learn who Xemnas saw. According to the secret reports in Days, Xigbar was curious about who Xemnas saw. I think what Riku might have actually seen was Kairi and not Sora, but it's been a while and they never physically showed that detail.

I don't actually know if Xigbar saw the Black Haired Kairi or (real Xion), that seems more implied than anything else. I think you've got it summed up well enough though. BHK is Black Haired Kairi, yes?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Actually, we never learn who Xemnas saw. According to the secret reports in Days, Xigbar was curious about who Xemnas saw. I think what Riku might have actually seen was Kairi and not Sora, but it's been a while and they never physically showed that detail.

I don't actually know if Xigbar saw the Black Haired Kairi or (real Xion), that seems more implied than anything else. I think you've got it summed up well enough though. BHK is Black Haired Kairi, yes?
Actually we do know what Xemnas saw. Just like Xigbar or a few others his thoughts are detailed in the Days reports and even though those reports aren't signed by their authors their not hard to figure out who wrote them:

–Xion’s appearance changes depending on the relationship of the person looking at her. It seems that when that relationship changes, she changes.
[QUOTEDay 255: Final Stages]

Xion's appearance should vary based on the relation of the viewer to her. Saïx sees her simply as a puppet. The Program approaches completion. Through Roxas, Xion is assembling a copy of the hero of the Keyblade. As proof, she sometimes appears to take on his form to my eyes.

The only ones that knew of the replica program in it's entirety by day 255 was Xemnas, Xigbar and Siax. All Siax sees is an "it", Xigbar sees Ventus so that only leaves Xemnas as the author.

Nomura: The figure Roxas sees is the same as what the player sees, but for example, when Xigbar and Saix see her, her figure is different. At first some people thought it was unnatural she would be wearing a hood and then not in the same scene, but I think you come to understand it as you advance through the game. People connected with a certain person see Xion as ‘Xion’. In the case of Xemnas, since he is connected to various people, he basically sees ‘Xion’, however sometimes he sees ‘him’. Who ‘he’ is, I want you to confirm it on your own. Xigbar also sees ‘him’.

"Him" as in the same him seen by Xigbar is Ventus however Xemnas also sees Xion for Xion. And as the report above says Xemnas also sees the "hero of the keyblade" which means he also sees her as Sora from time to time.

Nomura actually lists how many reports each member wrote as well:
–This time there was no Secret Movie for 358/2 Days, because after the game, Kingdom Hearts 2 begins.

Nomura: Instead, there is an emphasis on the hidden characters and secret reports. As for the Secret Reports, the staff removes the names to make it more mysterious! There is only a hint to who wrote what, so use your imagination to figure it out! Here’s a list of the number of reports each member wrote!

Xemnas: 4
Xigbar: 5
Xaldin: 1
Vexen: 1
Lexaeus: 1
Saix: 9
Axel: 19
Demyx: 2
Luxord: 2
Marluxia: 1
Larxene: 1
Xion: 12