• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xions existence KL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
There are a a few problems with the whole Xion is Kairi's Nobody theory, and one of them is the fact that KH2 exist. In KH2 we see Namine fuse with Kairi at the end. This pretty much establishes her as Kairi's Nobody. The other problem we have come to is where you say Kairi made a Nobody when she lost her heart. The fact that we see Kairi's Body in KH1 on Captain Hooks ship and in Hollow Bastion means she couldn't have created a Nobody when she lost her heart.

i dont see the flaw, since this takes place before kh2, what if xion fused into kairi a long time ago?

and kairi lost her heart twice,

the first time she lost from her own body, and the second was her lost was removed from sora.

and its not necessarily true about the body existing, since roxas and sora existed at the same time, and namine and kairi existing aswell. if nobodies are the bodies (which i dont believe) how come sora has two bodies? and how come kairi has two bodies aswell?

and if u include xion aswell, that would equal 3, but we arent sure yet

Muse

you look atrocious
i dont see the flaw, since this takes place before kh2, what if xion fused into kairi a long time ago?

and kairi lost her heart twice,

the first time she lost from her own body, and the second was her lost was removed from sora.

and its not necessarily true about the body existing, since roxas and sora existed at the same time, and namine and kairi existing aswell. if nobodies are the bodies (which i dont believe) how come sora has two bodies? and how come kairi has two bodies aswell?

and if u include xion aswell, that would equal 3, but we arent sure yet

Sora doesn't have two bodies and neither does Kairi. Roxas had Sora's body and soul and for the duration of CoM, until Roxas fused with Sora in Twilight Town, Sora was nothing but a heart assuming human form.

Now, as you can clearly see Kairi's body all throughout Kingdom Hearts, this means Nami does not have Kairi's body and soul. Namine was created at the same time as Roxas when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade, releasing both his and Kairi's hearts. Meaning, Sora's body and soul was used to make both Namine and Roxas.

So, Kairi didn't lose her body at all. And Sora was just a heart for about a year.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I always kind of thought as Xion as the kick-ass part of Kairi's personality, While Namine is the kind gentle part, they seem like Together they would form a nobody for Kairi, but not alone... What do you think?

Clowde

Ohhh.... I didnt see joke at the end oh well. That post didnt matter then if it was a joke. So if it doesnt matter why should you be concern??????

Because you people tried to prove him wrong. When he said THIS:

Wait! I figured it out! Xion is Namine's nobody! And Ven is Roxas's nobody because Roxas went back in time becuase he had the hots for Aqua! Thus being Sora's mother, and Kairi's grandmother! if you can't tell, I am Very tired of Xion theories, isn't it possible she's just a new character? Or maybe some distant cousin of Kairi (joke)?

Even without him putting "(joke?)" at the end, the sarcasm in this post should have been enough to tip you off that it was...in fact....a joke...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Sora doesn't have two bodies and neither does Kairi. Roxas had Sora's body and soul and for the duration of CoM, until Roxas fused with Sora in Twilight Town, Sora was nothing but a heart assuming human form.

Now, as you can clearly see Kairi's body all throughout Kingdom Hearts, this means Nami does not have Kairi's body and soul. Namine was created at the same time as Roxas when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade, releasing both his and Kairi's hearts. Meaning, Sora's body and soul was used to make both Namine and Roxas.

So, Kairi didn't lose her body at all. And Sora was just a heart for about a year.

Unless somehow xion is kairis nobody. Then either she died and kairis body and soul returned too her or she somehow fused with her. Maybe???

Because you people tried to prove him wrong. When he said THIS:

Even without him putting "(joke?)" at the end, the sarcasm in this post should have been enough to tip you off that it was...in fact....a joke...

Again, Thank you Clowde, for pointing out what should have been obvious.

Ok i admitt it, i was wrong sorry. Ok lets move on.....

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Alright, but seriously, think things through, Does any of what I said make ANY SENSE? And I quote "Wait! I figured it out! Xion is Namine's nobody! And Ven is Roxas's nobody because Roxas went back in time becuase he had the hots for Aqua! Thus being Sora's mother, and Kairi's grandmother! if you can't tell, I am Very tired of Xion theories, isn't it possible she's just a new character? Or maybe some distant cousin of Kairi (joke)?" HOW DOES THAT SEEM REALISTIC? read it through next time, okay?

Muse

you look atrocious
Alright, but seriously, think things through, Does any of what I said make ANY SENSE? And I quote "Wait! I figured it out! Xion is Namine's nobody! And Ven is Roxas's nobody because Roxas went back in time becuase he had the hots for Aqua! Thus being Sora's mother, and Kairi's grandmother! if you can't tell, I am Very tired of Xion theories, isn't it possible she's just a new character? Or maybe some distant cousin of Kairi (joke)?" HOW DOES THAT SEEM REALISTIC? read it through next time, okay?

Okay, it was a joke, Get over it and get on topic, honestly!

Unless somehow xion is kairis nobody. Then either she died and kairis body and soul returned too her or she somehow fused with her. Maybe???

Maybe. If for a year Kairi was a heart in human form, just like Sora. The only thing that I find wrong with saying Xion is Kairi's body and soul is that all throughout KH, Kairi is without a heart and is an empty shell and we see her body throughout the game and only when Sora stabs himself with the keyblade, releasing Kairi's heart, does she revive.

The problem is: Kairi never lost her body, so how would Xion be her body+soul?

keybladelegacy

Website
Maybe. If for a year Kairi was a heart in human form, just like Sora. The only thing that I find wrong with saying Xion is Kairi's body and soul is that all throughout KH, Kairi is without a heart and is an empty shell and we see her body throughout the game and only when Sora stabs himself with the keyblade, releasing Kairi's heart, does she revive.

The problem is: Kairi never lost her body, so how would Xion be her body+soul

I agree with you on this. I honestly dont know how xion could be kairis body and soul. I'll look into this,anyway my other ideas point to this. Unless xion was created from kairi in some other kind of special way.

Driveshaft23

But Kairi's body disappeared the night of the storm... she vanished through Sora. We don't know exactly what happened from then til we see her on the ship with Riku. It's very possible this is when Xion was created.

keybladelegacy

Website
But Kairi's body disappeared the night of the storm... she vanished through Sora. We don't know exactly what happened from then til we see her on the ship with Riku. It's very possible this is when Xion was created.

So many possibilities, I guess we just got to wait until 358/2 days come out

Clowde

The problem is: Kairi never lost her body, so how would Xion be her body+soul?

This is easily answered by Namine. Namine is a nobody made up of nothing. Nothing + Nothing = Namine.
Why can't the same equation work for Xion, if she is indeed Kairi's nobody?

What i think we should be wondering about, is what is wrong with Xion. I mean, DiZ makes it clear that something is wrong with her and its connected to Sora's memories.

keybladelegacy

Website
This is easily answered by Namine. Namine is a nobody made up of nothing. Nothing + Nothing = Namine.
Why can't the same equation work for Xion, if she is indeed Kairi's nobody?

Probably because of the circumstances of kairis heart being in sora and nothing was left for namine. But the same could happen too xion if she had something too do with kairis heart being in sora.

What i think we should be wondering about, is what is wrong with Xion. I mean, DiZ makes it clear that something is wrong with her and its connected to Sora's memories.
I dont think he knows about xion.

Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source.

Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She...?"
But i agree i think xion is involved with soras memories.

keybladelegacy

Website
You all need to quit throwing random things around without proof.

Well with the lack of information what do you expect that is the point of a theory or a idea.

First of all, Kairi HAD a body, she lost her Heart. Secondly, What proof is there to make you think DiZ knew about Xion?
Namine was most likely talking about her and probably told Diz but I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back