• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xions existence KL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Before you post read the theory it wont kill you to read a little might learn something.
I havent seen any good theories lately so I decided to make one of my own.
Also I know were all tired of a xion theory but with the lack of information. We all revolve around the same subject. So one more and thank for reading

First i'll start off with xion and how she was created. I think xion is kairis nobody even though this theory was put out their multiple times. I decided too bring it back. Anyways back to why i think this is true. If what SA said about xion joining the organation before CoM. Then it lets me to believe she is sora and kairi related; mostly Kairi. Ok when kairi heart left her body. She had no corresponding heartless but i think she could have a nobody. Even though her body and soul stayed in the realm of light.
Ansem Report: Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.
I think that although ansem was wrong with this quote about namine(because she was created with the heart of kairi and the body and soul necessary to exist from sora. Which is in his later report.) That xion was the one created in this process. So let me summarize what i am trying to say. When kairis heart left her body and migrated to sora because she was a PoH. She could have a nobody but what if her body and soul temporilary went into the realm of darkness and returned too the realm of light so leaving xion as her nobody. Maybe even vice versa she could been created in the realm of light and stayed. Even though i am totally guessing i will move on.

Second,im focusing on her memories,abilities,and physical appearance. If i am right about xion is kairis nobody then if kairis heart didnt return to darkness(reason why PoH) after it was seperated from the body then that would explain why xion doesnt remember her former self. Because the memories lie within the heart.So if her heart didnt go to darkness so to say. Her nobody couldnt remember who their(xion) former self or any of their memeories was.
Naminé: If the memory ties itself to another, she might not be able to tolerate it... DiZ: "She"?
It hasnt been confirmed but i think that she was talking about xion(dont we all.) Anyway it is possible because if i am right then everyone that sora is connected too is affected by what namine did even (kairis nobody.) Thats why namine wanted to talk to xion.If the memories latch on to another.They wont return so what if some memories of kairi or sora latch on xion returning some of her memories. What im getting too is that when these memories return or latched on. She starts questioning her existence. Which makes her want to leave the organization.
Xion: About that girl-the one who's always with Sora.
I suspect this scene happens a little later on in the game and the memories are returning. Next her abilities mainly the keyblade
Xion: "Therefore if I can't use the keyblade, I... I'll become useless."
Maybe she doesnt know how to summon the keyblade but i think roxas let her borrow the kingdom key;friendship or to help her out. Just like riku let kairi wield the way to dawn ,yes the way to dawn or something similiar too it (correct me). Last her appearance;We all know that xion and kairi resemble each other literally. I got to admitt it but xion and aqua also resemble each other,somewhat. So i came up with this (and used other peoples thoughts). If xion is kairis nobody then that would explain her appearance, too look like kairi or for the lack of memories (as other people has stated) that she based her appearance on someone else.

Last but not least thirdly why isnt she in kh 2. She wanted to know who she was.
xion:I want to be together with two people.But I can't return as it is now
This is the reason why I think she is not because she wanted to know who she was and be with those people. I have a idea who those people are but i'll like too think it through.(cough.... sora,kairi,or namine)

Thanks for Reading Comment or Prove me Wrong :nahnah:

There are a a few problems with the whole Xion is Kairi's Nobody theory, and one of them is the fact that KH2 exist. In KH2 we see Namine fuse with Kairi at the end. This pretty much establishes her as Kairi's Nobody. The other problem we have come to is where you say Kairi made a Nobody when she lost her heart. The fact that we see Kairi's Body in KH1 on Captain Hooks ship and in Hollow Bastion means she couldn't have created a Nobody when she lost her heart.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I read your theory but you never really said exactly when xion could have been born. Also why would sora's memories go to xion if she's kairi's nodody wouldn't kairi's memories leave and go to xion instead.

keybladelegacy

Website
There are a a few problems with the whole Xion is Kairi's Nobody theory, and one of them is the fact that KH2 exist. In KH2 we see Namine fuse with Kairi at the end. This pretty much establishes her as Kairi's Nobody. The other problem we have come to is where you say Kairi made a Nobody when she lost her heart. The fact that we see Kairi's Body in KH1 on Captain Hooks ship and in Hollow Bastion means she couldn't have created a Nobody when she lost her heart.

You are right on this. I completely agree but xion is a special nobody cant she be created in a special way?:nahnah:

I read your theory but you never really said exactly when xion could have been born. Also why would sora's memories go to xion if she's kairi's nodody wouldn't kairi's memories leave and go to xion instead.

Well when i stated when kairi lost her heart.Thats when her nobody should have been created.

Namine screwed with all of sora memories right, so namine could change the memories of all who sora was connected too. For example kairi and if xion is connected to kairi then she is involved with sora memories of kairi. Xion couldnt get kairi memories because her heart never returned too darkness. I think when sora was in his pod that his memories leaked out and attached to xion.Remember everyone forgot about sora when he was in the pod but xion knew his name.(unless riku told her)
What im trying too say is that xion cant remember who she is. If she is kairis nobody because kairis heart didnt return too darkness so she couldnt get any memories. When sora was in the pod maybe his memories leaked out and attached too xion learning who she is through soras memories.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So if "she" is Xion, how would she be the one to not be able to bear Sora's memories? Wouldn't she have Kairi's memories instead? There is also the fact Kairi can't have a Nobody besides Namine because she still had her own body.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Last but not least thirdly why isnt she in kh 2. She wanted to know who she was. This is the reason why I think she is not because she wanted to know who she was and be with those people. I have a idea who those people are but i'll like too think it through.(cough.... sora,kairi,or namine)

Thanks for Reading Comment or Prove me Wrong :nahnah:

EDIT: uhh Xion doesnt have memories btw.. just lettin it out there.. but she may have suddently get some because when she says that stuff to riku about "the girl he's always with" maybe it maens xion saw kairi and sora through her past memories that are returning to her or like she literally saw them together.. which i actually find not possible hence sora being in a pod that whole time..but then when Axel/Roxas/Xion and Xion/Riku are in DI is that like a fake DI? cuz then im sure Kairi would be there.. wait NVM again since she said she doesnt like going to the islands till she remembers Sora and plus i doubt Riku is going to go see her because he didnt even want to see them in KH2..but that was because he was in Ansem form..but who knows.

the two people she speaks of is Roxas and Axel, i believe its been confirmed since in one of the scans she's talking with them on DI about how she wants to be with them but she cant return or something like that.. at 1st i thought it was Riku and Sora but its been confirmed that its Axel and Roxas.

anyways...thanks for making a decent theory with back up info..but its still been said a thousand times... just that this one at least has some proof to back it up instead of "omg look xion looks like kairi! DING! xion is kairi's other nobody made in a different time!" gah..well yeah,,theres been other with proof too..

lol i was surprised to relize that this thread was still open..i mean i looked all the threads on the home page and almost all of them where freaking closed D< gah lets hope this one can at least last a few pages >~~<

Last edited:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You are right on this. I completely agree but xion is a special nobody cant she be created in a special way?:nahnah:

Well when i stated when kairi lost her heart.Thats when her nobody should have been created.

Namine screwed with all of sora memories right, so namine could change the memories of all who sora was connected too. For example kairi and if xion is connected to kairi then she is involved with sora memories of kairi. Xion couldnt get kairi memories because her heart never returned too darkness. I think when sora was in his pod that his memories leaked out and attached to xion.Remember everyone forgot about sora when he was in the pod but xion knew his name.(unless riku told her)
What im trying too say is that xion cant remember who she is. If she is kairis nobody because kairis heart didnt return too darkness so she couldnt get any memories. When sora was in the pod maybe his memories leaked out and attached too xion learning who she is through soras memories.

Kairi lost her heart twice which time are you talking about is what i was asking.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
At the end of CoM, Namine was satisfied at what she had done to help Sora. In KH2 she is back to being gloomy and comes up with a theory that a Nobodies fade to darkness, Roxas seems gloomy to if you see him with axel in a flashback. He and Namine and Axel all feel gloomy because of what happened to Xion.(THEORY)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
At the end of CoM, Namine was satisfied at what she had done to help Sora. In KH2 she is back to being gloomy and comes up with a theory that a Nobodies fade to darkness, Roxas seems gloomy to if you see him with axel in a flashback. He and Namine and Axel all feel gloomy because of what happened to Xion.(THEORY)

In KH2 Namine was actually very happy she was seen smiling a lot and spoke a lot more. In CoM she was very shy and never smiled until she saw how kind sora was after discovering the truth. Actually Axel was the only person who seemed phased by whatever happened. Roxas didn't remember anything so the only thing that would make him seem distant from the world if anything would be him having random dreams of some kid he has never met and, he seems crazy to everyone around him since he's the only person who see's the strange things going on around him. If that happened to me I wouldn't be very perky either.

keybladelegacy

Website
the two people she speaks of is Roxas and Axel, i believe its been confirmed since in one of the scans she's talking with them on DI about how she wants to be with them but she cant return or something like that.. at 1st i thought it was Riku and Sora but its been confirmed that its Axel and Roxas.

anyways...thanks for making a decent theory with back up info..but its still been said a thousand times... just that this one at least has some proof to back it up instead of "omg look xion looks like kairi! DING! xion is kairi's other nobody made in a different time!" gah..well yeah,,theres been other with proof too..

lol i was surprised to relize that this thread was still open..i mean i looked all the threads on the home page and almost all of them where freaking closed D< gah lets hope this one can at least last a few pages >~~<

Look at this

Destiny Islands, along the shore, near the paopu tree.
Roxas, Axel, and Xion talk while watching the sunset.
Xion: "Do I not exist?"
Axel: "What do you want to do, Xion?"
Xion: "I... I want to be together with two people."
Roxas: "Well, then you should come back."
Xion: "But I can't return as it is now."
Xion: "... How is it possible for two people to be the same

So if "she" is Xion, how would she be the one to not be able to bear Sora's memories? Wouldn't she have Kairi's memories instead? There is also the fact Kairi can't have a Nobody besides Namine because she still had her own body.

Maybe thats why she isnt in Kh2 or thats her reason she left the organization.

Well like i said kairi heart didnt return to darkness so her (nobody if she has one) wouldnt have any memories but namine alters soras memories which makes everyone forget sora but his memories (might have) leaked out. Attaching to xion giving her some memories of sora and asking questions about kairi. Heres example what i mean

Riku crouched down and holding Xion on Destiny Islands
Xion: Sora? You know Sora?

Destiny Islands, at the shore?
Blindfolded Riku and Xion are talking.
Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About girl Sora is always together with."
Riku: "You mean Kairi?"
Xion: "Kairi... That girl looks like me."
Riku: "She's the girl Sora cares a lot for."

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
what are talking about that had nothing to do with what i meant
maybe she faded to darkness
they were all close tp Xion(roxas,namine,Axel)

keybladelegacy

Website
Kairi lost her heart twice which time are you talking about is what i was asking.

what are talking about that had nothing to do with what i meant
maybe she faded to darkness
they were all close tp Xion(roxas,namine,Axel)

First

Well explain it in a thread (a good one thats backed up)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Look at this

Destiny Islands, along the shore, near the paopu tree.
Roxas, Axel, and Xion talk while watching the sunset.
Xion: "Do I not exist?"
Axel: "What do you want to do, Xion?"
Xion: "I... I want to be together with two people."
Roxas: "Well, then you should come back."
Xion: "But I can't return as it is now."
Xion: "... How is it possible for two people to be the same?"

hm i must have read it wrong then... okeis. but then i guess Roxas knows who shes talking about since he said "..you should come back." there was another scene that said "how can i be the same as you guys?" something like that... i think it was on the clock tower.. so i guess she is reffering to Roxas and Axel..
why?
-they where her main only friends..not saying that she has others but they where her best friends.
-she cant be talking about Sora and Riku..she barely knows Sora enough to be "good friends" and Riku was trying to help her..but i may be wrong..

Riku crouched down and holding Xion on Destiny Islands
Xion: Sora? You know Sora?

Destiny Islands, at the shore?
Blindfolded Riku and Xion are talking.
Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About girl Sora is always together with."
Riku: "You mean Kairi?"
Xion: "Kairi... That girl looks like me."
Riku: "She's the girl Sora cares a lot for."
i wonder how she knows of Sora..Riku couldnt possibly tell her 1st because if not she wouldnt have asked
"you know Sora?"

i wonder how she knows about the girl sora's always with... well we wont know till the game.

keybladelegacy

Website
i wonder how she knows of Sora..Riku couldnt possibly tell her 1st because if not she wouldnt have asked
"you know Sora?"

i wonder how she knows about the girl sora's always with... well we wont know till the game.

I think its the memories that may have leaked out of sora and attached to xion giving her some of soras memories. But we will all find out when the game comes out.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
In KH2 Namine was actually very happy she was seen smiling a lot and spoke a lot more. In CoM she was very shy and never smiled until she saw how kind sora was after discovering the truth. Actually Axel was the only person who seemed phased by whatever happened. Roxas didn't remember anything so the only thing that would make him seem distant from the world if anything would be him having random dreams of some kid he has never met and, he seems crazy to everyone around him since he's the only person who see's the strange things going on around him. If that happened to me I wouldn't be very perky either.
She was only happy when she was with Roxas

A

Audo

Only happy because getting Roxas meant she would see Sora again.
Nami truly didn't care about Roxas.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
How is it that Namine was only happen when she was with Roxas if long after Roxas and Sora became a whole being again Namine was smiling with Kairi as they ran away from Kairi's cell. I think she was happier because after meeting Sora he gave her life a purpose wich was help him in any way possible because he was her only friend even after she messed with his memories. He was the reason for her happiness but, it became her main mood ever since. Naimne wasn't even truly happy anyways because happiness is an emotion which nobodies do not have so she thought she felt happiness but, she really doesn't have the ability to do so.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Namine likes Roxas as Kairi Likes Sora and vice versa
there is a special occasion which Roxas(anger,sadness,happiness)Axel(anger,Sadness,happiness)Namine(sadness,happiness),Xemnas(Rage,Sadness

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
LOL.
This may trip you out but i think I may have indeed figured it out.
Ok in Days we know Riku calls Xions keyblade fake(of believes it to be) am I right?
Then he goes out right after that in KH2 and gives Kairi his keyblade in a different form.
To be Xion is indeed Kairi I believe thats where she got the ability to wield.
Makes sense doesnt it?
One of the perks of being a Princess of Heart,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back