• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Element.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Horizon

Well.. to me Darkness would make the most sense... but there's also the chance that she doesn't HAVE an element...

Side-note: Since WHEN was "moon" an element? SMH SAIX. SMH

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Twilight is a mixture of light and darkness, whereas nothing is a power that is neither light nor darkness, and that is what nobodies control.
Nothing and twilight are the same thing, what are you talking about, twilight can be the absence of light and darkness as is the case with the org., or the presence of both light and darkness as is with Riku, The org. is twilight because they have no choice of light nor darkness.

Yuu

She probably doesn't have an element, since she is kind of not really an "officially counted" member of the organization, just like how lower nobodies don't specifically have their own elements and just follow their superior's to as much an extent as they can.

I don't mean to say she's not a superior-type. Just that she's not really that much of a nobody as the others. I think...

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Nothing and twilight are the same thing, what are you talking about, twilight can be the absence of light and darkness as is the case with the org., or the presence of both light and darkness as is with Riku, The org. is twilight because they have no choice of light nor darkness.

Actually, I believe that Twilight and Nothing are the exact opposite. Like Light and Dark.
The scene says "... So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of Nothing. We who were turned away by both Light and Dark, never given a Choice?"
Implying that that the Org really is and controls Nothing.

Besides, You do see The realm of Light. Realm of Light - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
The realm of Darkness. Realm of Darkness - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
The realm of In Between. (In other words Twilight.) Realm of In Between - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
And The realm of Nothing. Realm of Nothingness - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Yes I know, you souldn't believe everything from Wikis, BUT those are all mentioned at least once in KH2, so...

(On Topic.)
Mecury sounds cool as an Element, I wish it was real, And that you could play with it.
I do hope she doesn't have Size, that would ruin my own Character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back