• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Element.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Also, what if her element was something like Sun or Eclipse? Saix has moon, great idea and also, has anyone forgotten how her element would affect the battle arena/herself?

If her Element was like the Sun,she'd be able to use magics like Supernova and Flare.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
She could probably make it so bright that it blinds you...
That would make sense why it wouldn't work against Riku
xD

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
She can either be darkness[the org. weilds twilight not darkness], Sun, Twilight, Shadows, i doubt she will be light. Light was already used in Roxas' case and not all keyblade weilders are light.

Xemnas - Nothingness
Xigbar - Space
Xaldin - Wind
Vexen - Ice
Lexeaus - Earth
Zexion - Illusion
Saix - Moon
Axel - Fire
Demyx - Water
Luxord - Time
Marluxia - Nature
Larxene - Thunder
Roxas - Light
Xion - Sun?, Darkness?, Twilight?

I think she would be either darkness or twilight since Nomoura is putting so much importance on her character.

S

Savor Devoir

The only thing that I heard so far about her element, was that she used a fire magic skill.

tooklin999

i think that her element is cosmic powers eg stars or even the sun siax has the moon
i dont see why not the items that you got in KHII was cosmic chains and belts and no members have the power of the sun which is sort of light.
anyway who said she was definitly a member she could just be disguised as a member like riku he transformbed himself into xehanorts heartless to use the powers of darkness meaning xion could have transformed somehow into a sort of kairi character.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If Roxas' is light, I would guess hers is darkness. I'd imagine they'd want for her to be kind of the opposite, yet the same as Roxas.

Awards
Seeing as Riku called her a fake and she had the keyblade... there's a slight possibilty that she can have Shape Shift and made a Keyblade of her own.

State

Awards
Also, what if she didn't have an element? Riku called her fake for a reason, pherhaps Doppleganger?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Maybe she'll be light again like Roxas. After all, they recycled the weapon by giving her a keyblade as well. As far as the Org. goes, she could just be Roxas, the sequel.

State

Awards
Maybe she'll be light again like Roxas. After all, they recycled the weapon by giving her a keyblade as well. As far as the Org. goes, she could just be Roxas, the sequel.

If that was an attempt to make people laught by sequel, it only maked my fan shake. Anyways, it could be a prequel since she dies... Hachacha!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
She came after Roxas, so sequel ftw. She just closed after the first weekend at the box office XD.

State

Awards
She came after Roxas, so sequel ftw. She just closed after the first weekend at the box office XD.
Oh... Not laughting yet, I invite you into the scenario so you can do jokes and I can throw expired tomatoes at you.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's okay, I won't respond with any anger. You feel as though you need to be an asshole to me (and other people) in order to make yourself look cooler. I pity that, rather than become aggravated by it.

S

Savor Devoir

If Roxas' is light, I would guess hers is darkness. I'd imagine they'd want for her to be kind of the opposite, yet the same as Roxas.

I would consider namine to be dark, but IDK, all nobodys are light/dawn/darkness

State

Awards
It's okay, I won't respond with any anger. You feel as though you need to be an asshole to me (and other people) in order to make yourself look cooler. I pity that, rather than become aggravated by it.
No, I don't do that but when they deserve it like you, I get like that. Anyways, hahaha, your jokes are funny, here, a compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back