• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Element.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
As we know, Organization members usually have some sort of element that they use to their advantage. I wonder if Xion may possibly have one, and if so, what it could be. Any thoughts?

Awards
It will not be Hunny, because that is Pooh's.
But this has been done before. No surprise there. I thought you were joking in that other thread you brought it up in.

I'll guess... Pi. 3.14159 pwns juu.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
heheh i like no monkeys

but seeing as she also weilds the kingdom key (whether or not it is fake i have no idea) as she is some how related to roxas/sora (again i dont know this is just the feeling i get) id say she also weilds light similar or exactly the same as roxas

which leads me to believe there is not enough room for a 2nd light wielder in organization XIII

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was already a thread about this before. I didn't see it on the first page, so I guess it wasn't discussed too recently at least.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Not many of us knows yet. Hopefully the game will give us some answers about her element if we don't find out right away or anything.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Seems to me like she would be using light, due to the keyblade, but as that could be a fake hmm...

But then again, It almost looks like Nomura was running out of ideas.
Xemnas - Nothingess. (This could have been come up with like this, all though I don't think so.) "Now I have invented 11 different elements. Roxas is Sora, so he gets Light. What else is left? Nothing? Oh well I'll just take that."

Dragoryu

There are a lot of elements he hasn't used yet. Poison, Metal, Darkness...heck, he could even go for the alchemical primes: Sulphur, Mercury, and Salt (Salt...not so much.)

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
There are a lot of elements he hasn't used yet. Poison, Metal, Darkness...heck, he could even go for the alchemical primes: Sulphur, Mercury, and Salt (Salt...not so much.)
ur post gave me an idea... what if she was an Alchemist? she could be like Ed and Al, only prettier and with softer eyes :toungesmile: *teehee*

besides, for salt i think your thinking of sodium...
just sayin :toungesmile:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Saying as she's not even a fullfledged member of the Order, I wouldn't be surprised if she has no 'element'

State

Awards
Her name is Shion now, memorize it. Her element might be -NONE-.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Since there hasn't been any hinting at what Xion's element might be (besides the keyblade, of course), I'm kinda stumped on this one.

Macabre

Gold Member
Well,her Element could be Light,making her powers and abilities based on a White Mage.

State

Awards
An element I can think of that hasn't been used by the org members is darkness and light. Don't get me worng but Xemnas is nothingness and Roxas is twilight.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
An element I can think of that hasn't been used by the org members is darkness and light. Don't get me worng but Xemnas is nothingness and Roxas is twilight.
Roxas is considered light.

All the Order members wield Darkness.

Shion.
Hmmph.
She uses magic as well. We know that much.
Fire magic at least.

Cissy

Bronze Member
..Or darkness. Darkness has yet to be used. Besides, it would explain why Riku wupped her @$$ so easily.

Or she has no element, because she's a special case. Like AsYrs said, she may not even be a full-fledged member of the Order.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Her name is Shion now, memorize it. Her element might be -NONE-.
not necessarily. im not sure if it was on this thread or not (too lazy to check), but her name could be either Xion, Shion, Sheon, Xeon, etc...
we just assume it's Xion, because that's what the english translation sounds like

but i also agree, she could have no elemental power. even, she could be a martial arts master
:toungesmile:

State

Awards
Roxas is considered light.

All the Order members wield Darkness.

Shion.
Hmmph.
She uses magic as well. We know that much.
Fire magic at least.

Xemnas: Nothingness
Xigbar: Time
Xaldin: Wind
Vexen: Ice
Lexeaus: Earth
Zexion: Mimic
Saix: Moon
Axel: Fire
Demyx: Water
Luxord: Space
Marluxia: Nature
Larxene: Thunder
Roxas: Darkness/Twilight
Shion: Sun/Eclipse/Shadows

Considering Saix's element being moon, pherhaps Shion might be Sun or Eclipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back