• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Element.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
She could be a user of Darkness,making her a Black Mage or Arcane Mage.

Edit: Light isn't an Element of any of the previous members,so Light may be her Element.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've changed my mind. I like Sun, because Saix has moon.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
She could be a user of Darkness,making her a Black Mage or Arcane Mage.

Edit: Light isn't an Element of any of the previous members,so Light may be her Element.

First of all, every member of the Organization is able to use darkness.
Secondly, Roxas weilds light.

As for what I think Xion's element might be, Sun is a possible candidate, as Miles stated.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I think that if Xion is as important as Square is making her seem, than her element would be revelent to something.

For instance, why is Roxas' element Light? Because he's the Nobody of Sora, Keyblade weilder and denizen of light.

Why is Xemnas' element Nothing? Becuase he's basically the leader of the nobodies, and nobodies don't exist.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Roxas uses light, I'm pretty sure.
THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY LISTENING TO ME.
Yeah.
I'm going to rep you.

I've changed my mind. I like Sun, because Saix has moon.
I wouldn't mind Xion having the sun as it.
We know she uses Fire magic..

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Xigbar: Time
Luxord: Space
these are opposite. Xigbar=Space, and Luxord=Time.
yeah, but Axel already uses fire, im not sure if that would be too close or what. besides using sort of a Meteor spell or something, what other moves would she have that differ from his?

Dragoryu

ur post gave me an idea... what if she was an Alchemist? she could be like Ed and Al, only prettier and with softer eyes :toungesmile: *teehee*

besides, for salt i think your thinking of sodium...
just sayin :toungesmile:

Actually, it wasn't sodium (that surprised me, too). They weren't really going for chemical elemental properties as much as they were going for representations of metallic properties. Sulfur- combustion, Mercury- volatile, Salt-solidity.

Back on-topic, I seriously doubt Nomura would actually choose Sulfur, Mercury, or Salt. Hm...maybe, if she has the Metal element, she uses it to make her weapon look like a keyblade...

State

Awards
I think that if Xion is as important as Square is making her seem, than her element would be revelent to something.

For instance, why is Roxas' element Light? Because he's the Nobody of Sora, Keyblade weilder and denizen of light.

Why is Xemnas' element Nothing? Becuase he's basically the leader of the nobodies, and nobodies don't exist.

Or basickly the reason why Xemnas's element is Nothingness is because Xehanort didn't have any memory making him empty and he got rid of the person who raised him, as in his INhuman, emotionless, the reason WHY Xemnas can't remember what it was like to have emotions, making him special as Roxas.

Cissy

Bronze Member
THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY LISTENING TO ME.
Yeah.
I'm going to rep you.

Oh, yum. Rep. :3 Thanks.

Sun would actually be pretty neat.

Though she'd probably get a sun burn and go blind before she got any power from it.

Xion: Kingdom Souls...where is my..ohst. I'm blind. I'M BLIND!

Bliip

Actually, it wasn't sodium (that surprised me, too). They weren't really going for chemical elemental properties as much as they were going for representations of metallic properties. Sulfur- combustion, Mercury- volatile, Salt-solidity.

Back on-topic, I seriously doubt Nomura would actually choose Sulfur, Mercury, or Salt. Hm...maybe, if she has the Metal element, she uses it to make her weapon look like a keyblade...
wow, mercury would be awesome! she could shape-shift, and turn into poisonous goo every time someone tried to hit her!

edit: *teehee*

State

Awards
Oh, yum. Rep. :3 Thanks.

Sun would actually be pretty neat.

Though she'd probably get a sun burn and go blind before she got any power from it.

Xion: Kingdom Souls...where is my..ohst. I'm blind. I'M BLIND!
Wow, how a small idea can destroy seriousness in this thread is amazing.

wow, mercury would be awesome! she could shape-shift, and turn into poisonous goo every time someone tried to hit her!
I wouldn't bet on a non-existing thing having planetory powers at her disposal and shape-shift but call the ring's of Saturn as protecttors.

Macabre

Gold Member
First of all, every member of the Organization is able to use darkness.
Secondly, Roxas weilds light.

As for what I think Xion's element might be, Sun is a possible candidate, as Miles stated.

Darn,forgot about those.

Maybe she won't have one,single element,but will be bale to use many magics from different elements with great power,like Red Mages?

Bliip

Wow, how a small idea can destroy seriousness in this thread is amazing.

I wouldn't bet on a non-existing thing having planetory powers at her disposal and shape-shift but call the ring's of Saturn as protecttors.
wow, ur making this start to actually sound really cool!
and at the same time, i guess that means nerdy, too...

:sleep: idc, i take pride in my nerdism

anyway, maybe the rings of Saturn could be her protector and weapon!

edit: im terrible at locating sarcasm...

edit #2: oh Miles, u thought i was talking about the planet? :confused:

State

Awards
Also, what if her element was something like Sun or Eclipse? Saix has moon, great idea and also, has anyone forgotten how her element would affect the battle arena/herself?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Not the planet, the metal.

What if Axel melts the metal? Instant death of Mercury poisoning X_X

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 3176150" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>
Miles Edgeworth said:
Also, what if her element was something like Sun or Eclipse? Saix has moon, great idea and also, has anyone forgotten how her element would affect the battle arena/herself?

She could summon the sun and it could shoot huge beams at her enemies and she could watch and laugh maniacally.

damn post. my text got crapped up T.T
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back