• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Xion's departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
~Scar~

Two girls sat at a white table in two ivory chairs. The first girl had long light, blonde hair that was tousled over her right shoulder. She had a white dress that reached all the way to her knees and a pair of light, blue sandals on her large feet. Her blue eyes stared across the table’s surface towards the other girl. This girl wore a black coat and a large hood that concealed her face. Her gloved hands pulled the hood down and her face was exposed. The girl stared at the blonde with exasperation.

“I’m very glad to meet you, Xion,” the blonde said.

The girl, Xion swiped a lock of her raven-hair to the side and gazed at the blonde. “How did you know my name and how come I look just like you?” she asked.

The blonde said in a calm tone, “Xion, my name’s Namine. You and I are connected to Sora, because we both have a connection to Kairi.”

“Kairi,” Xion whispered. A sad look appeared on his face. “She is Sora’s friend, right and I’m connected to her, because I hold Sora’s memories of her?”

Namine sighed, “Exactly, the two of us were never meant to exist, but because we do we are interferences.”

“Enough of this idle chit-chat,” a harsh-sounding voice interrupted. Xion and Namine gazed at the saw a man in red appear from a DC (Dark Corridor). The man glared at the dark-haired girl. “She needs to hurry and vanish already. The only thing she is good for is for waking up the Keyblade Hero from his overdue slumber.”

Tears dripped from the girl’s face. She stared at a picture lying on the floor of three figures, one a duck in blue, another a dog-like figure in orange, and the last one a boy with spiky brown hair in red. “Sora, Donald, Goofy,” the girl whispered.

Xion sighed and looked at the two. “I’ll go, if I go then nobody else will have to suffer,” Xion said as she got out of her chair.

DiZ, Namine, and Xion headed down the stairs towards the basement. DiZ opened the door. Xion had to conceal her eyes, because the room was so bright. She and the two entered the room. Xion approached a white pod that looked like a bud of a flower. She touched the glass and looked at the sleeping boy inside it. “Sora…” she whispered.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Namine asked.
Xion looked back at the two and nodded, “If it’s the only way to free Kingdom Hearts and end the suffering I will do it.”

“But, you know that means you will no longer exist. You’ll fade away, Xion,” Namine cried.

DiZ placed a hand on the weeping girl’s shoulder. “Namine, she must. It’s the only way to defeat the Organization,” DiZ said in a calm voice.

He looked back at Xion. Xion stared at the pod and it began to open. She jumped back and stared at the boy. “Sora, you’re lucky you have a life to live and people that are willing to be there for you,” she said to the boy.

She soon became transparent. Namine and DiZ watched as the girl had disappeared and the boy in red, Sora began to awaken. But, their sad/happy moment was interrupted by something outside. A hooded Riku appeared in the doorway to the room.

He looked at DiZ and said something shocking, “DiZ, we have intruders.”
Twilight Town

It was another day; Roxas sat at the top of the clock tower. “Where did I think I could go,” Roxas said with a small chuckle.

“What a joke,” he sighed as he placed his head into his arms and stared at the sun.
Roxas soon felt something in his chest. “Is this a heart?” Roxas asked as he placed a hand over his rib cage and felt something beating within him.

“How,” Roxas asked himself.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I'll come up with something, but I don't know what yet. I mean, since Xion is fused with Sora, Roxas is still in Twilight Town, and the Organization has no Keyblader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back