• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion's demon name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keykingz13

if you look carefully her name is oni which i think japan for demon,well that's what i think...this is my first thread and what you guys things?is it true or false?

well the reason i think about this is bcause maybe she is mysterious just a demon and her power is strong like a demon and maybe she had a past that people call her demon or she is a dark demon that lurks inside of kairi

Awards
Demons aren't mysterious. She isn't strong because she lost to Riku. We've never seen anyone call her a demon, so don't assume that. Also, she doesn't have a connection to Kairi. She only sounds like her.

And we don't know if her name is Oni, either.
Most people are siding with Ino.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
There's a thread discussing Xion's original name right under this one. I'm not trying to be an ass, but you should read more carefully next time. As for at least replying this topic for the sake of it, I doubt they'd relate her to a demon. It is KH after all, not Yu Yu Hakusho lol.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
So what if she's a demon?

That would mean that we'd have no clue who her Somebody was, therefore rendering her a pretty useless character.

keykingz13

So what if she's a demon?

That would mean that we'd have no clue who her Somebody was, therefore rendering her a pretty useless character.

well saying that she is a demon doesn't suits the kingdom hearts game at all i'm just saying the name is just like a demon and besides i'm just saying this because its rite that her name is oni and to be certain a nobody as yen sid said "nobodies are wondering shells" demons are things that huv shells(bodies) and look carefully at beast although it is not humanoid org is still trying to take its nobody or heartless

Last edited:

DaisyDuck

Um just to be fair, losing to Riku doesn't mean someone's weak. Riku pwn's everyone.

Awards
Um just to be fair, losing to Riku doesn't mean someone's weak. Riku pwn's everyone.

Sora pwnd Riku a few times though. Go play KH1 (and possibly CoM, even though that was just a replica (I suppose that means he had the same strength etc. as him?)).

DaisyDuck

I have played KH. >>

Sora's the only one who comes close to Riku in strength. Plus I've always felt Riku has a tendancy to underestimate Sora and holds back when they fight. That, or he unconsciencly holds back because he's afraid of hurting Sora and knows he can. I don't count the fight infront of the Keyhole as Sora vs Riku. That was really the first battles with Xehanort's Heartless and Riku was definately holding him back to protect Sora.

keyblade25

maybe she was from kiari. and namine was the light in her heart and xion was the darkness

keykingz13

maybe she was from kiari. and namine was the light in her heart and xion was the darkness

yes,i have to agree with that and namine said that in re:com tat she is shadow of kairi and as we all know that shadow are created when a light shines at something,leaving that something is xion which is a husks

and look at this tere is a heart which is kairi,a shell that is xion forming a shadow that is namine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back