• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions Birth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

how was she created?how is the organization able to materialize mere memories?how did she get a body ?could she be some sort of artificial human?i belive i saw in the manga a picture where she is in a testing tube.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Xemnas created her from the memories that were leaked from Sora. She's a replica like Repliku so in a sense, yes she's a artificial human.

Gram

Banned
Awards
As Swoosh said. She was a puppet filled with Sora's memories. Her body was artificial and the face it had looked different to everybody that saw her.
When she was destroyed her body went poof and her heart followed Sora's memories back to him.

She's like Roxas now. Waiting within Sora to be woken.

I got a whole section on her here: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...de-convolution-little-known-facts-series.html Just find the box that says "Xion". (would just post all the quotes, reports and stuff here but to lazy to get them all Dx)

yamibakura

so they need to apply gentic enginnering again and create a new body.its never explained how they make bodies.with that kind of power thay could create an army of soldiers.

Gram

Banned
Awards
so they need to apply gentic enginnering again and create a new body.its never explained how they make bodies.with that kind of power thay could create an army of soldiers.

No no. No one said anything about genetics. Have you ever noticed how Xion is "faceless" to Saix? Thats because he only sees her for the puppet she is. That's her original "appearance".
She's referred to as a puppet several times, so I'd imagine she's more akin to Pinocchio than genetic bodies.

The replica program was a failure is why they never used it. Both replicas they made rebelled and Vexen, the brains behind it, was destroyed in KH2 making further experiments impossible.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I presume that there's some secret lab in TWTNW and Castle Oblivion were they use high technology to create the replicas.

I actually felt that the replica program was kind of underused, tbh. An army of replicas would have been interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back