• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's #1!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wouldn't she just look more like Kairi than Sora because she's a girl anyways, regardless of where her looks came from?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah, but this seems less dominance and take over than that scenario. Though until we see someone of a different gender try to posess someone I guess we don't know if gender's a factor.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I don't see the idea of a sex change through memories to be entirely plausible. Besides, Xion looks far from masculine in the end of that trailer. She looks VERY effeminate. ;]

The Enchanted

Well I've got to say, this is pretty good Xion theory, with a nice little bow to match!
And to add, you've convinced me that Aqua may have a connection to dear sweet Xion.

I am a bit curious though, that if Xemnas wanted Xion, because she may be able to restore memories of him, than why bother with her, if he has Roxas and his Ven memories, other than her Keyblade-wielding abilities?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well I've got to say, this is pretty good Xion theory, with a nice little bow to match!
And to add, you've convinced me that Aqua may have a connection to dear sweet Xion.

:D! :heart: ^u^

I am a bit curious though, that if Xemnas wanted Xion, because she may be able to restore memories of him, than why bother with her, if he has Roxas and his Ven memories, other than her Keyblade-wielding abilities?

Well, Keyblade >>>>>>> all other factors aside, Roxas did seem to be a bit more stable than Xion as far as his being went, so I can't really see Xemnas using him for his Memories directly. Xion'd be more affected by Roxas's Memories, which would either help Xion herself help Xemnas's Memories, or it would help Roxas's buried Memories to surface. Either way, he needed Xion and couldn't just use Roxas... otherwise I think Xemnas'd have been swinging a KK instead of Xion or something. @w@;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back