• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkywardKey

In kingdom hearts 3d, there is a vision/hallucination that axel has of Roxas on the clock tower. Roxas reminds axel that he once promised that "no matter how many times they ran away [axel] will always be there to bring them back".

Axel told this to xion in front of the mansion in twilight town. Technically, this memory should have been erased when xion was killed. However, this memory lived on in both Roxas and axel!

Given how pinnochio, another puppet, developed a heart and became a sentient being, I can totally see xion coming back for good at some point in the future games!

Roro

Awards
Re: (spoiler). Xion is still remembered by Roxas and Axel!

Wait...while I really like that this happened in the game, shouldn't this be in the spoiler section for DDD?
Just pointing that out ;P

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, the whole point of Xion was needless. And now that DDD has revealed that she will more than likely has her own heart, it makes it even worse because now she's more than likely going to come back as her own person despite originally only being Sora's memories...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If the next side game stars Kairi/Lea I could see Xion being a big part of it due to having a connection to both.

WaveK89

Even without Xion, he did mean Roxas, too. I think that also fortified the memory of the promise.

Xion, to me, didn't seem to be much of an impact to be brought back.

Me either, I would've been fine if they all just forgot about her

In my opinion, the whole point of Xion was needless. And now that DDD has revealed that she will more than likely has her own heart, it makes it even worse because now she's more than likely going to come back as her own person despite originally only being Sora's memories...

OMG!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Seighart

Awards
Don't get me wrong, she was an amazing character and plot device in Days, but i didn't see her having any more potential or purpose. Unless Nomura grants her something epic, i wouldn't like to see her play a big role again.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm calling it now, while the seven lights duke it out with the Xehanorganisation Xion is placed as a watchdog for the other six princesses to protect them alongside Donald, Goofy and either Lea, Roxas or Kairi (whoever two of those aren't the seventh light).

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm calling it now, while the seven lights duke it out with the Xehanorganisation Xion is placed as a watchdog for the other six princesses to protect them alongside Donald, Goofy and either Lea, Roxas or Kairi (whoever two of those aren't the seventh light).

I hope not. Just have Donald, Goofy and Lea guard and let Roxas join the fray. Let Xion... die or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back