• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cool5ive

why do ppl hate xion. as i was playing 358/ 2 days a got attach to xion, roxas and axel (which made me cry at the end.) so wats ur feeling on xion.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think people hate Xion just because they felt she had a bigger role than she deserved. I honestly don't hate Xion... I just don't like her voice actress.

Sadie808

I dont hate Xion but i hated that one boss battle with her were she always used Ragnarok every fcking second but she was cool and her death was very sad.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
xion is actually a character i really like (see my sig :)
i think people hate her becus they probably thought tht she wasnt a necessary character.
i think she adds real depth to the kingdom hearts story tho

Clarkie

I actually like her VA, it gave me chills at that one part when she screamed.
If any of us were in KH as OURSELVES, there would still be people bugging out about the voice acting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um, Its more like I wonder why she exists. She wasn't really needed in the plot, but I don't mind her. Maybe if she hadn't taken away from the idea of an All Org XIII game then I would have liked her more. But I like her over Kairi so >_>

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Just flat. Her character lacked oomph (that's sad considering how important her role was). Just a magazine cut out of the genuine article.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I actually like her VA, it gave me chills at that one part when she screamed.

So what? Anyone can scream, it's not hard to do. Heck, everyone does it immediately when we are born. But in most of the dialogue she gives she lacks any emotion in her voice. Her emotions get so low that they're almost as bad as Minu Suvari as Aerith.

To me, it's the VA I had a problem with... but the character's okay.

Awards
I just hated her VA, but even though I didn't mind her, I really don't think she needs to make another appearance (even though she probably will, according to Reconnect.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Everyone has their own opinions of her. Some see her as 100% filler and of no significance, others liked how much of a genuine person she seemed, or were sympathetic to her plight and ultimate demise.

In the end, no one opinion is right or wrong.

State

Awards
personally, im optimistic when it comes to xion. i sometimes find her like a waste of time, a filler character, and other times, just a normal character.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Anyone can scream, it's not hard to do.
Because that was definitely what he was saying.
I liked the scream more because we rarely see characters in KH get that downright emotional.
Though, the scream sounded so much better in Japanese.. In English it just sounds... eh.

Heck, everyone does it immediately when we are born. But in most of the dialogue she gives she lacks any emotion in her voice. Her emotions get so low that they're almost as bad as Minu Suvari as Aerith.

To me, it's the VA I had a problem with... but the character's okay.
To be fair, that might just be a problem of the fact that they had to record their voice to match the Japanese lip movements. Hello Awkward-Pauses.

I just hated her VA, but even though I didn't mind her, I really don't think she needs to make another appearance (even though she probably will, according to Reconnect.)
I think you mean according to "Blank Points" as that was the name of the secret movie, not Reconnect

Most common reason people hate her:
-Mary Sue
-Lacked any discernable flaws, making her seem like this perfect, pure character.
-Was a character thrown in without true build up or any mention, was given typical fanficy-attributed (black hair, wields a Keyblade, secret member of the Org, connected to the main character etc.)
-She hijacked the plot, turning a game that was supposed to be about Roxas and the Org into one pretty much only about her.
-She faints like 23 times, and is always then looked after or fretted over by one of the cute boy characters.
-Pretty much all her scenes toward the end have a "poor Xion" feel to them.
-The game practically forces you to be sad for her, instead of letting you be sad organically.
-etc.

These are just some of the reasons I've heard from the Xion-haters.

Radar

Bronze Member
Xion makes me think of seashells which makes me think of one of my friends, and I got real delusional with her right as the game came out, so for me I like her character yeah.

State

Awards
Xion makes me think of seashells which makes me think of one of my friends, and I got real delusional with her right as the game came out, so for me I like her character yeah.

xion makes me think of the organization, which was a cool and intriguing group, which makes me like her... a bit.

Clarkie

It wasn't *just* the scream - the scream was an example. Yeah, I can see how she's a weak character, but I just liked the VA for no particular reason. No need to rip my limbs apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back