• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I was thinking about if everyone in Org XIII has some sort of name or meaning behind their name what Xion's would be.. The only match with a fairly plausible background would be an Ion..

Now in science an explanation of an Ion is: "An ion is an atom or molecule where the total number of electrons is not equal to the total number of protons, giving it a net positive or negative electrical charge." (Which I got from Wikipedia..)

So speaking scientifically on the offchange there is a meaning behind 'Xion'.. What 'thing' in her could not be equal to the other 'thing' in her?

I don't like to call this a Theory but more thinking out loud/typing..

Pianoajd2

Uhh... Wrong Section. this should've gone in the Side-stories thread.

And...uhh...no comment on the theory, for I know what Xion's true name is...

EyeOfDiscovery

What's that then?

And it's not a side story.. It's still about KH now

And apart from the Replica project.. I'm asking if theres another meaning behind the chosen name

keybladealex

Xion's real name is technically Sora, since she's Sora's clone.

Technically, her real name is Kairi, because she is Sora's leaked memories of her.

And to Eye: This is the wrong section because Days has its own grouping under Side Stories (just like CoM and coded). Her name should probably be Living Memory. That is, if you mean her name like 'Silent Hero's' name.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Technically, her real name is Kairi, because she is Sora's leaked memories of her.

Xion's name is No.[I]i[/I]. For the first replica of the Replica Project. And technically, it should be considered a Sora, as it is a replica of him, and his memories. [I]Not[/I] Kairi's. Sora's memories. Xion even admits that she's Sora and Roxas at the end. In the real facts, however, she's really nothing, but memories. A blank doll who takes appearances depending on who watches her with their connection to Sora. Her Xion female form it's probably her default one, who knows.

But her name is No.[I]i[/I]. Hence, Xi[B]on[/B].

By the way, when is this going to be moved? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back