• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Those theories can't really be correct, because didn't that Island thing happen before Sora lost his heart?(when Roxas came to be) That would make Xion a higher number than Roxas (unless that is somehow true and will be explained in the game, idk).

Not necesarilly. The numbers indicate when they joined the Organization, not when they were created.

Xion could've been created then, but either
1) Wasn't found by the Organization so she couldn't get drafted and given a number
2) Refused to join until after Roxas did (it doesn't seem to be mandatory, though possibly leading to capture)
3) used as a guinea pig like Namine was in CoM until they had a reason to let her join

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Those theories can't really be correct, because didn't that Island thing happen before Sora lost his heart?(when Roxas came to be) That would make Xion a higher number than Roxas (unless that is somehow true and will be explained in the game, idk).

the #s = power that each member held. Not time of them joining. Roxas probobaly would have been higher had he not run away.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
the #s = power that each member held. Not time of them joining. Roxas probobaly would have been higher had he not run away.

KH WIKI said:
Ranks within the Organization have little to nothing to do with power. While Xehanort's Nobody, known as Xemnas, is the strongest as well as the leader, the rest fall in the order they joined. As the group's name describes, there are a total thirteen members. Besides for having a numerical rank, each member also has an assigned title. The only exception to this is Xemnas, who, if anything else, is called "The Superior".

^This

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Kh wiki, to an extent, is reliable.
So I wouldn't doubt it too much.

Besides SA beat me to it first :<

Dark Horizon

I really doubt DiZ created Xion... It just doesn't make sense to me.

I think Namine and Roxas were "born" when Sora lost his heart and freed kairis in HB. Xion came about when Kairi first lost her heart, after which it resided in sora until the HB event.

At least, that's my opinion. I just don't see a big connection between Aqua and Xion... other than possibly when Aqua was on the island when Sora was a wee lad. meh :\

I'd rather it be an Aqua connection, but Kairi just seems more likely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back