• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Uhm....

Proof please?

Myself finds this very unlikely. To me it seems like DiZ isn't really even aware of xions existance so I do really doubt this unless you can add some more proof to it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
idk why but i thuink DiZ made xion.
because she is a special nobody

I personally think that if DiZ made her, then she's not much of a "Nobody" :(

she might have been made out of data
like the data 13 battles
idk u tell me

Uh, you can fight Final Form Xemnas there too, can't you? In which case it's purely game-play bonus :\ it doesn't hold any weight plot wise.

keyhole

Uhm....

Proof please?

Myself finds this very unlikely. To me it seems like DiZ isn't really even aware of xions existance so I do really doubt this unless you can add some more proof to it.

ya like when namine says "Blah-blah-blah Surely she can't endure it" and then DiZ says "She?" which petty much shows that DiZ has no knowledge of Xion existing or anything about her either.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ya like when namine says "Blah-blah-blah Surely she can't endure it" and then DiZ says "She?" which petty much shows that DiZ has no knowledge of Xion existing or anything about her either.

Or it could mean he didn't know what 'she' Namine was talking to seeing how Kairi's also a possible candidate to have Namine talk about in that context.
Heck, that line could even show him panicking over Namine yes knowing about his creation. So it's not a good base.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
idk why but i thuink DiZ made xion.
because she is a special nobody
she might have been made out of data
like the data 13 battles
idk u tell me

DiZ did not make Roxas, and he was a special Nobody. What makes you think that that is the case for Xion?

Sickmind128

I don't think that DiZ made xion, because he didn't have the power to do it, he just use the "existing" nobodies and stuffs for awake sora

I think this...when kairi first lose his heart and gave it to sora, xion was created, later when sora lost his heart and kairi's heart in the sacrifice of KH I , roxas was created of the separation of sora's heart and body, and namine was created of the separation of kairi's heart of sora's body...its like roxas is just "son" of sora, xion just "son" of kairi, and namine's the "son" of both of them, for that she has powers over sora's memories ... and xion cant endure it, because always she has only sora to want beside her, but now she also has roxas, but chosee one of them is kill the other, or maybe the creation of a second nobody from the same heart began the destruction of the first, and we need also put the behind history of ventus(that is obvius that something happens in the past and for something ventus = roxas) that anyone know and anyone can answer this before play the game xDDD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I don't think that DiZ made xion, because he didn't have the power to do it, he just use the "existing" nobodies and stuffs for awake sora

I think this...when kairi first lose his heart and gave it to sora, xion was created, later when sora lost his heart and kairi's heart in the sacrifice of KH I , roxas was created of the separation of sora's heart and body, and namine was created of the separation of kairi's heart of sora's body...its like roxas is just "son" of sora, xion just "son" of kairi, and namine's the "son" of both of them, for that she has powers over sora's memories ... and xion cant endure it, because always she has only sora to want beside her, but now she also has roxas, but chosee one of them is kill the other, or maybe the creation of a second nobody from the same heart began the destruction of the first, and we need also put the behind history of ventus(that is obvius that something happens in the past and for something ventus = roxas) that anyone know and anyone can answer this before play the game xDDD

Almost. but kairi never lost her heart. It was more like transfered to Sora.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If thats the case then she lost it twice. On Destiny Island and Hollow Bastion. even though she did not become a heartless both times.

which makes a lot of people theorize that if Xion's Kairi's Nobody, she was born on the night the Islands disappeared. even DiZ theorized that initially about Namine.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah cause if thats the case then Namine and Roxas would have been born at the same time and explains why they were as close as they were (Location wise) And why Xion was no where in sight when Roxas came to be.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah cause if thats the case then Namine and Roxas would have been born at the same time and explains why they were as close as they were (Location wise) And why Xion was no where in sight when Roxas came to be.

Uh...
Roxas and Namine were born at the same time, confirmed by Nomura in Another Report. They were born however in different locations. Roxas was born in Twilight Town while Namine woke up in Castle Oblivion D:

also, road to oblivion -
We don't know Xion really is Kairi's Nobody yet or to be precise, not Aqua related, so get that thing off your sig least the one getting something in their faces would be you.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Uh...
Roxas and Namine were born at the same time, confirmed by Nomura in Another Report. They were born however in different locations. Roxas was born in Twilight Town while Namine woke up in Castle Oblivion D:

Oh right. I have not read Another report. And I dont think I will unlesss Im really bored. Well Im with the Xion being born on/during The destiny Islands incident.

TrinityxLimit

which makes a lot of people theorize that if Xion's Kairi's Nobody, she was born on the night the Islands disappeared. even DiZ theorized that initially about Namine.
Those theories can't really be correct, because didn't that Island thing happen before Sora lost his heart?(when Roxas came to be) That would make Xion a higher number than Roxas (unless that is somehow true and will be explained in the game, idk).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back