• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion "What If"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
OK, this is my Xion "What if" that has nothing at all with where she came from

What If, seeing as Sora never killed her, Xion still exists?
She could've left before Sora began to annhilate them
It would also explain why she has no Pillar in Proof of Existence

Edit: I made this post because I got sick of all the theories bout where Xion came from

Last edited:

Auron

Missing an eye
That is very possible too, but as far as we know, DiZ never caught hold of Xion, nor anyone else, for that matter

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
We do see her in Riku's arms, which at the time seemed a bit like maybe she was dying or hurt bad--but now it's looking like that's when he finds her on Destiny Islands. I originally thought that maybe she was born there and Riku was the first to find her, but since she's talking about Sora and Kairi and about Riku helping her, that obviously can't be the case. (And since she gets up and walks around afterward, it's pretty clear she didn't die there.)

Personally, I'm gonna be surprised if she doesn't die/get absorbed/pickles because KH is tragic like that now and Watanabe is writing her. But it's definitely a possibility--and if she DOES survive, maybe she'll make an appearance in KH3 (though that'll beg the question of where she was during KH2).

Auron

Missing an eye
Well, that's just the way they like doing us, they make questions rise up in each game so they can make more to answer them. At the same time, they make new questions arise. If she doesn't show up in KH3, they're gonna show her death in Days

A

Audo

Definitely possible. But then why has the "process stopped" on Sora and Riku "knows what he has to do?"
Who's to say that they were talking about Xion? Why couldnt they be talking about Roxas?

Auron

Missing an eye
Who's to say that they were talking about Xion? Why couldnt they be talking about Roxas?

Thank you Audo.
After all, when they were saying this stuff, the only person who had any idea Xion ever existed was Riku

C

Colours

Edit: I made this post because I got sick of all the theories bout where Xion came from

Or maybe Xion left because she really had no purpose of being here since Namine said
no matter how I rearrange his memories, they keep flowing out.
Thus Xion was gone before Sora awoke in KHII.

A

Azrael

She could've left before Sora began to annhilate them
It would also explain why she has no Pillar in Proof of Existence

She definetely defected when Roxas defected, that's for sure.

Who knows? She's probably in Coded, the one who's torment must end

C

Colours

She definetely defected when Roxas defected, that's for sure.

Who knows? She's probably in Coded, the one who's torment must end
Not quite.
It said we must free them from there torments.
Them means more than one, so I don’t think it was talking about Xion alone, or at all.

A

Azrael

Not quite.
It said we must free them from there torments.
Them means more than one, so I don’t think it was talking about Xion alone, or at all.

You beat me there I guess.

Probably could be the Unbirths

A

Audo

Thank you Audo.
After all, when they were saying this stuff, the only person who had any idea Xion ever existed was Riku
Well, i wouldn't go as far as to say that.
We know Nami meets Xion at some point.

Kairy

you think riku has a connection with xion like sora has a connection with kairi? just a thought probably not though

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well since Riku probably wasn't involved with her creation and the fact he never lost his heart in anyway, I'd say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back