• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion/ven???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, if Xion did switch to Ven for a second, and she was fighting Xigbar, who had witnessed them, it can provide the reason that the guy got distracted. And got bossed. So it isn't an exact loss. Otherwise, I agree with Saïx, it did seem like a bad add-on. It can increase the fact that Xigbar did see them, but still...random.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
no kidding!!!how can i unlock it??i ve beaten the game already and there is no sign of him
@araliya and zeagal im trying to get you the link

I don't know how, but he's very much playable. I've heard many different things. The most likely is to beat the game on proud, which I'll start doing the 4th, since I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes of school that day.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I don't know how, but he's very much playable. I've heard many different things. The most likely is to beat the game on proud, which I'll start doing the 4th, since I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes of school that day.
if i have to play the game again.Then ill wait for the english version this time , to really understand it , anyway , @araliya still no freaking link.This is harder than i thought.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Saïx;4021363 said:
I saved right after it so I could redo the Saïx fight.
i have a back up save on day 354, but i dont know how many missions itll take me to get to that xion scene.By the way , two thumbs up for days.I liked it a lot.Now i cant wait for the english version.
@everyone reading this thread , hey i may not have the link yet but we still can discuss about what the heck does that transformation means

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I really don't think it means anything other than that it strengthens the connection to that of a memory related level.

xxjunkyxx

i wouldn't call this random.... i'd call it brilliant.

In KH2 when Xigbar said to Sora, "The Keyblade sure picked a dud this time. You don't look like half the hero the others were."

Nomura also said that before xigbar became a nobody, Xigbar(Braig) has seen Terra, Aqua and Ven with their keyblades. So before xigbar was annihilated by xion, that is why xigbar was able to see a glimpse of ven. Why or how did this happen??? WELL I DON'T FRIGGIN KNOW(it's driving me crazy.

Give me slack though, I JUST registered on this forum. So i really don't know how far you guys covered the KH series with your interesting facts and theories

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i call this retarded
why would they just throw in ven in the story for no reason?

Z

Zulkir

He sees Xion as Ven, and is surprised. But sees roxas and ISNT? wtf?

Its seriously like

*xigbar sees roxas*
Xigbar: Oh hey there #13

Roxas: *randomly* hmm let me try this shoulder armor on!

Xigbar: OMG ITS VEN!

Man Square was trying to make KH more mature with Xion's rather tragic death, but they just made this game confoosing as hell.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
well now that somebody posted a link.
Xion is a puppet made of soras memories right?then if she was abler to transform into ven that means that sora have memories of ven.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wow, that's definately Ven. Howcome there was another hooded person?
Anyways, that's what I said before. Her turning into Ven implies that Sora and Ven's connection involves memories.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Wow, that's definately Ven. Howcome there was another hooded person?
Anyways, that's what I said before. Her turning into Ven implies that Sora and Ven's connection involves memories.
the hooded person was xion , she transformed into ven , then turned back into her.Also remember the trailer where she talks to roxas and they dont show her face?it was soras face.
EDIT:this game was so freaking awesome , i cant wait to know what happens in actual english.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I guess it was just hard to see because I thought they were standing next to Xion/Ven. It doesn't really matter to me, just that Ven was there, it's good enough.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Welp this also makes the Xemnas/Terra theory gets stronger, maybe When ATW found Xehanort Braig was with him a weightness Ven?, how bout if after this thing, ven gets unfrozen and looks for xehanort/terra in Radiant Garden and thats when Braig sees him

Sonicblur

the hooded person was xion , she transformed into ven , then turned back into her.Also remember the trailer where she talks to roxas and they dont show her face?it was soras face.
EDIT:this game was so freaking awesome , i cant wait to know what happens in actual english.
Actually, I don't think it has to do with her turning back into herself. I believe it has to do with viewpoint. When Xion looked like Ven, she was staring down Xigbar, and since she still looked like Ven at one point when Xigbar was visible as well, I think only Xigbar was able to see her as Ven. She looked like herself again right in the middle of being Ven for only a second, and it's when they had Axel in the picture, looking on. I think only Xigbar was able to see her as Ven, because when Axel looked on, he just saw a hooded Xion. I could be totally off though, but that would be my best guess.

EDIT: Furthering this, perhaps this means that only those who had a connection with VAT could see Xion turn into Ven. Xigbar had a connection with VAT, but to my knowledge, Axel did not, correct? And since Xion is made up of memories, maybe only those who have connections to certain memories are able to see Xion turn into various things/people.

~Sonicblur

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back