• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion, Ven, Roxas Theories (Do they go here?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

feetonthetable

I've had these on my mind for a while, and now I have the urge to just publicize it. Here goes.

Some of you played 358/2 Days already, and I understand it. This is my theory from NOT playing the game. Therefore, I'm sort of pulling this from my ass.
Xion is Kairi's Nobody. What does this make Namine? Namine is Kairi's and Sora's shared Nobody (born of Kairi's heart and Sora's body, or vice versa, I haven't worked out all the kinks). In other words, Roxas is Sora, Xion is Kairi, and Namine is something in between.

As for the Ven and Roxas looking alike, Sora has some kind of sub-conscious memory of Ven (as an older brother, probably), but due to circumstances in BBS, forgot him (forgotten, but not lost). When Roxas was created, the lost memory of Ven got "passed along" to Roxas.

There, that feels a lot better. Point out any flaws, please. And tell me if you've heard those before.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think a far off memory of Ven would affect Roxas' appearance. Generally, family isn't that important in KH, so I wouldn't bank on Ven being Sora's brother.

When did Kairi become a Heartless to spawn Xion? She's a PoH, with no darkness in her heart.

EDIT: Please, guys, keep spoilers in the spoiler section. Use the spoilers tags just in case.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Please, guys, keep spoilers in the SPOILERS section. If you have any doubts, use spoiler tags!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Saying that a theory is wrong, even without explaining why, just because you've beat Days is STILL spoiling.

Sakuraapprentice

I've always thought that because Kairi's heart was removed (no heartless being formed cause of the Princess of Heart thing) but Namine was still formed as a special nobody... Am I wrong? And that's why Namine formed with Kairi in KH2
BUT! I like this 'shared nobody' thing you suggested... maybe that's what Xion is (I don't know but hey nice theory!)
Hmm... family has never really been talked about but I would like to see something like that!
Welcome to KHInsider! ^^

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
*sigh* Since my last post was deleted, even though I did have relevant information, I suppose I'll make it again.

Xion cannot be Kairi's Nobody.

For Xion to be wholly Kairi's Nobody, she would have had to have been made from Kairi's heart leaving Kairi's body. However, that's not possible. Kairi's heart is pure. Because of this, she cannot make a Heartless. Without a Heartless, a Nobody cannot be made. Her empty shell of a body was just that- an empty shell. It was not able to form into a Nobody.

The only reason Naminé was able to be made was because Kairi's heart exited Sora's body, thus using Sora's body as her 'anchor', I suppose could be the word. Therefore, Naminé is a Nobody made through bits of Sora's body once Kairi's heart left it.

That's what makes Naminé so special, and why she is barely called a Nobody. This is also why she has control over only Sora's memories, and the memories others have of Sora.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
My theory is that Xion isn't a Nobody or anything like that, but an entirely different entity. Not sure what exactly. But maybe like the 3rd thing.

Heartless=lack of heart
Nobody=Empty Shell
??(Xion?)???=Soul

Im not sure thats my 2 cents

xDENLINx

My theory is that Xion isn't a Nobody or anything like that, but an entirely different entity. Not sure what exactly. But maybe like the 3rd thing.

Heartless=lack of heart
Nobody=Empty Shell
??(Xion?)???=Soul

Im not sure thats my 2 cents

As Lifes.Lover pointed out, heartless do have a heart, well they ARE a heart + darkness. Nobodies are a body and soul, correct?
There's nothing left for Xion to be.. Plus a soul by itself cannot be.

Your theory about Ven could be I guess. You're saying that the reason Roxas looks like Ven is because of Sora's memory? I like it. You'll gunna have all these people like "family has no importance in kh! zomg! Blah blah..." Just prepare for that lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some of you played 358/2 Days already, and I understand it. This is my theory from NOT playing the game. Therefore, I'm sort of pulling this from my ass.
Xion is Kairi's Nobody.

It has been directly stated and confirmed that Naminé is Kairi's Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back