• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion=Unbirth Theory not as Farfetched as it Sounds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

So, some of you may have read my other theory about Xion being Kairi's other Nobody that I then changed to Xion = Unbirth. I will elaborate upon that in this thread. All CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM will be quoted here so that I can revise as necessary.

1. She is connected to Kairi, who lost her heart and could not create a Heartless or Nobody. It is still unknown how Unbirths come into being, and until it is, this is a valid theory.

2. In order to understand why Xion's being Unbirth is a result of her connection with Kairi, we need to go into how Unbirths are born, or rather, unborn(I'm so funny). So, my theory on how Unbirths come into being is that when a person loses his heart, but the darkness necessary to create a Heartless is not there, an Unbirth is created from whatever light the naked heart(I might make another thread on this later) leaves behind before it finds a new host. Now before give me any of that, "But if your theory is true that means everyone had no darkness in their heart at some point," BS, let me point out that BBS is set 10 years before KH1. For all we know darkness entered the hearts of men 5 years before KH1. I could be wrong of course, so keep that in mind.

3. Here's a quick little step by step version for those who don't quite get it.
Step 1: Kairi's light is split from her heart because Sora is already filled with light and darkness.
Step 2: Kairi's light becomes Xion, an Unbirth, while Kairi's Heart finds a new host, Sora.
Step 3: Kairi's Heart leaves Sora and returns to its host, but has both light and darkness in it from its time in Sora.
Step 4: Roxas and Namine appear.

So with that, feel free to talk about this quite out of the box theory.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Unbirths don't exist after BBS. :(
We don't even know what they are.
Any Xion=Unbirth at this point is fail. :/

KingdomSealer

^^ Yeah she just summed up the flaw with your theory. It makes the most sense that they were man made (most likely by Xehanort) and then stopped existing when MX lost his memories and could no longer create them.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah, this ones a dud too but good try fellow.
Though advice to everyone, just wait for news :(

Also according to the the new trailers it states the MX is searching for hearts of pure light (the PoH). Which means that PoH are still the only people with hearts of pure light back then as well.

A

Audo

Well someone had to tell these folks of the recent discovery that ends all would-be Xion theories!

Kingdomhearts 3

not sure what an Unbirth is....

but doubt thats how it goes. Plus its most likely Aqua, just like Namine' is no how a name derived from Kairi. What name comes from ION anyway... o_O

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Personally I think Unbirths are still around after BbS, or their legacy remains in some way (ZOMG Xion!).

It seems completely pointless to introduce a huge story element in BbS that isn't used at all in the rest of the series. As if they were truly "filler" enemies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Personally I think Unbirths are still around after BbS, or their legacy remains in some way (ZOMG Xion!).

It seems completely pointless to introduce a huge story element in BbS that isn't used at all in the rest of the series. As if they were truly "filler" enemies.

Nomura has stated the Unbirths don't exist after BBS. They aren't "filler" enemies. They have some sort of connection to heartless and nobodies, as the Unbirth somehow leads up to the two. What kind of connection this is or why they no longer exist is something to be found out in the game.

Twiligan

I appritiate the effort and all, but without anything offical on what an unbirth actually IS then your theory is invalid and a dud.

Valorboy

I dont really beleive that would happen (srry)

but i do think shes just another nobody- maybe someones we know (riku...ok not really ) or someone weve nevr heard of

613472.gif

Click here to feed me!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

LEVEL ME UP:thumbup:pLZ

UrbanQuattrus

I do sincerely hope that Xion has a significant connection to BBS and Coded and the rest of the KH universe, and is not just significant only to Days. In other words, I hope she's not just a "villain of the week", so to speak.

That said, your idea is (necessarily) based on a lot of conjecture, but I could see it if the factors involved are correct. I myself am leaning toward the idea that unbirths are some kind of direct manifestation of memories, not darkness itself... but we still have a lot to learn.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Step 1: Kairi's light is split from her heart because Sora is already filled with light and darkness.

Your theory starts failing here. The Light inside Kairi's Heart was unaffected from her stay inside Sora - until they tell us she's actually a fallen Princess. That doesn't sit well with the Keyhole still opening though.

Step 2: Kairi's light becomes Xion, an Unbirth, while Kairi's Heart finds a new host, Sora.

Again, how would Kairi remain being a PoH with Xion running around?
Question - she wouldn't.

Step 3: Kairi's Heart leaves Sora and returns to its host, but has both light and darkness in it from its time in Sora.

1) How did the Light return? Also, this upholds something I hate to have people bring up, saying they took MORE out of Sora. He already created two Nobodies, I think that had he given not only Light but also Darkness to Kairi, he'd have literally nothing left.
2) Kairi's Heart is incapable of housing Darkness is one way to look at it. She remained a PoH even after being awakened, thus she has no Darkness from Sora.

Keyblade Spirit

Also according to the the new trailers it states the MX is searching for hearts of pure light (the PoH). Which means that PoH are still the only people with hearts of pure light back then as well.
But pure light might not be the same only light in the heart. I took this into consideration.
Your theory starts failing here. The Light inside Kairi's Heart was unaffected from her stay inside Sora - until they tell us she's actually a fallen Princess. That doesn't sit well with the Keyhole still opening though.

Again, how would Kairi remain being a PoH with Xion running around?
Question - she wouldn't.

1) How did the Light return? Also, this upholds something I hate to have people bring up, saying they took MORE out of Sora. He already created two Nobodies, I think that had he given not only Light but also Darkness to Kairi, he'd have literally nothing left.
2) Kairi's Heart is incapable of housing Darkness is one way to look at it. She remained a PoH even after being awakened, thus she has no Darkness from Sora.
Good point. Maybe it's this way. Kairi's light becomes Xion. When Kairi's heart returns to its body, it takes with it some of Sora's light. This leaves Sora's heart slightly unbalanced. This also explains Antiform.

To those who say that Unbirths are completely wiped out at the end of BBS, I'll go with that cuz Nomura said so. But he did not say that they are wiped out never to return. Explained.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But pure light might not be the same only light in the heart. I took this into consideration.
Good point. Maybe it's this way. Kairi's light becomes Xion. When Kairi's heart returns to its body, it takes with it some of Sora's light. This leaves Sora's heart slightly unbalanced. This also explains Antiform.

I really don't believe Kairi took anything out of Sora, both because of what I said before about him needing something of his own, and also because it would disrupt Kairi herself.
Also, Anti-Form didn't occur until Sora got the Drive Forms and Roxas back, both making for excellent explanations on their own (let alone together) for Anti-Form, especially in light of Nomura saying Anti-Form has to do more than Sora being a Heartless.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
So, some of you may have read my other theory about Xion being Kairi's other Nobody that I then changed to Xion = Unbirth. I will elaborate upon that in this thread. All CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM will be quoted here so that I can revise as necessary.

1. She is connected to Kairi, who lost her heart and could not create a Heartless or Nobody. It is still unknown how Unbirths come into being, and until it is, this is a valid theory.

2. In order to understand why Xion's being Unbirth is a result of her connection with Kairi, we need to go into how Unbirths are born, or rather, unborn(I'm so funny). So, my theory on how Unbirths come into being is that when a person loses his heart, but the darkness necessary to create a Heartless is not there, an Unbirth is created from whatever light the naked heart(I might make another thread on this later) leaves behind before it finds a new host. Now before give me any of that, "But if your theory is true that means everyone had no darkness in their heart at some point," BS, let me point out that BBS is set 10 years before KH1. For all we know darkness entered the hearts of men 5 years before KH1. I could be wrong of course, so keep that in mind.

3. Here's a quick little step by step version for those who don't quite get it.
Step 4: Roxas and Namine appear.

So with that, feel free to talk about this quite out of the box theory.

~ wow. i can't believe it. i'm not alone. i actually found a member who thinks that this girl is an unbirth. the only difference between you and me, is the fact that i think aqua is somehow tied into this.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
~ wow. i can't believe it. i'm not alone. i actually found a member who thinks that this girl is an unbirth. the only difference between you and me, is the fact that i think aqua is somehow tied into this.

A lot of people think she might be an Unbirth, it just makes a lot of those people go "...eh" as well xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back