• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
My friend Shaun and I were discussing some of the theories, like how Xion is part Aqua and Maybe part Kairi, and how Ven was placed Inside of Sora, etc. What If she Isn't Kairi or Aqua though, what If she Is made from the remnants of memories that Left Sora when he became a heartless, those memories that should have should have been Roxas's and ( If the Ven Inside of Sora theories are true?) Ven's memories that left Sora's body and had nowhere to go. Could the power of a Keyblade wielder cause a new type of Bieng, Neither Nobody or heartless? It would explain why Xion resembles both Aqua and Kairi, and maybe the reason her looks change is because Sora's memories are being taken from Xion and returned to Sora which leave's only Ven's memories which changes her to look more and more like Aqua.I'd Love to hear peoples Idea's and thought's. Even flames, as I'll just look at them as Constructive Criticism XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My friend Shaun and I were discussing some of the theories, like how Xion is part Aq

fail.
Aqua and Kairi aren't connected.
what If she Is made from the remnants of memories that Left Sora when he became a heartless, those memories that should have should have been Roxas's and ( If the Ven Inside of Sora theories are true?

No, Xion isn't memories.
They aren't strong enough to handle a form.
And Ven isn't in Sora, so much as what happened to Ven, happened to Sora.

Ven's memories that left Sora's body and had nowhere to go.

Memories don't leave the body.

Could the power of a Keyblade wielder cause a new type of Bieng, Neither Nobody or heartless?

No.

It would explain why Xion resembles both Aqua and Kairi, and maybe the reason her looks change is because Sora's memories are being taken from Xion and returned to Sora which leave's only Ven's memories which changes her to look more and more like Aqua

Xion's not memories.
And here's that most basic way of saying this:

Xion and Kairi are connected
Aqua and Kairi aren't connected
Thusly, Xion and Aqua aren't connected.

And no flames. Just answers.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Only it's unbased the nature of Xion's possible relation to Kairi.
If the relation is due to Sora and Roxas's Memories, that leaves Xion as Sora/Roxas related, and Kairi unrelated, thus leaving her to be Aqua-related.
Xion and Kairi being related isn't a fact.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People think Kairi should be a lot of things. At the very least though I agree Xion'll portray another side of what Kairi could've been and what she might be one day, under Watanabe's careful care.
Let's try and keep that sort of debate to a minimum here, ok? :)

Apasstrife

fail.
Aqua and Kairi aren't connected.

we dont know....the only things we know about aqua is that her name mean the same as kairi and that she pick up the inverse keyblade in SS. theres a posiibility that kairi and aqua are conected.

No, Xion isn't memories.
They aren't strong enough to handle a form.
And Ven isn't in Sora, so much as what happened to Ven, happened to Sora.

yes

Memories don't leave the body..

yes and no....memories ALONE cant leave the body, but if the heart leaves the body, the memories too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
@xion7890

Kairi cannot have a Heartless due to two reasons.
The first and foremost is that she is a Princess of Heart. There's no way around that one - she really is incapable of producing a Heartless. It's no small miracle she has any form of Nobody, and even that is only thanks to Sora becoming one himself.
The second reason is that Heartless aren't a "by product" - they are the Hearts lost to Darkness, enveloped in that same Darkness they lost to. Kairi's Heart was at first in her Body, then moved to Sora's Body, to be released and then return to her own Body. At no point in time during KH1 - which is when Kairi's Heart left her Body - was Kairi's Heart unaccounted for. A Heartless existing for her, her being a PoH aside, is impossible simply because we know where it was at any and all times - and it was never a Heartless.

On a side note, you'd be advised to get a smaller signature. The picture is lovely, but it is bothersome to scroll across.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, if there's an Organization member who's nature of existence is questionable, it's Xion. From a Special Nobody (which can be anything in and of itself, judging by Namine), to an existence made of Memories, to whatever else you want her to be, at the moment, nothing is more based than the other.
Yes, she's an Organization member, and yes, the Organization is for Nobodies.
However, Xemnas himself brought her in. Even if she wasn't a Nobody - and they knew, it's highly unlikely anyone'd speak up about it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Her supposed relations to Sora and Roxas's Memories - the only reason Namine has anything like that is because she's a peculiar existence just about not a Nobody herself.
The dubious circumstances of her birth as hinted about in the trailers and scans, of being born probably in CO, and not being fit to be a Member - which just about kills the claim that has her as a based Nobody because of membership

And of course, the very basic of basics - her supposed Somebody is someone who couldn't cast off a Nobody on her own to begin with, and that had no opportunities in which to cast off a second uber ultra special one.

Muse

you look atrocious
we dont know....the only things we know about aqua is that her name mean the same as kairi and that she pick up the inverse keyblade in SS. theres a posiibility that kairi and aqua are conected.

Aqua - Water
Kairi - Ocean

Related, yes, but not the same.

And Aqua picking up the IKK isn't proof of her connection to Kairi. It's actually disproving that, since the IKK is Mickey's Keyblade. Now, had Aqua picked up the Gayblade, that would be another story.

i think xion will find aquas keyblade and karate please strop being a %*&@.

What would be the point of Xion finding Aqua's Keyblade if she can't use it? You can find a Keyblade, easy. But unless that Keyblade chose you or its Master willed it to allow you to wield it, you can't even pick it up without it running away.

You know you can cuss, right? This is the internet; you're not going to get in trouble or be chastised for saying 'asshole'.

99% EbIL

I think people should just stop trying. Who knows why the Kh team created Xion? We'll learn in the game. Oh and just an after though that disturbs me greatly, apparently the name of nobody's are the originals name scrambled together with an X some where in it right? Well first of all, theres no X in Namine's name nor do any of the letters in her name spell Kairi

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think people should just stop trying. Who knows why the Kh team created Xion? We'll learn in the game.

I think you missed the whole point of why this section even exists in the first place.

Oh and just an after though that disturbs me greatly, apparently the name of nobody's are the originals name scrambled together with an X some where in it right? Well first of all, theres no X in Namine's name nor do any of the letters in her name spell Kairi

Old news.

Also, Xemnas isn't an anagram of Xehanort. And the "anagram+X" deal only applies to Org. members. Namine is not a member.

Muse

you look atrocious
99% EbIL;3686852 said:
I think people should just stop trying. Who knows why the Kh team created Xion? We'll learn in the game.

That kills the point of this section. :<

Oh and just an after though that disturbs me greatly, apparently the name of nobody's are the originals name scrambled together with an X some where in it right? Well first of all, theres no X in Namine's name nor do any of the letters in her name spell Kairi

The Organization takes their original name, scrambles it up, and puts an X in it.

The regular Nobodies don't have names. They're just called by what they are, as in what type of Nobody they are. Like Dusk, Assassin, or Creeper.

Namine isn't a member of the Organization, so that's why her name isn't like theirs.

Also, 'Nami' means wave and since Namine came into existence through the help of Sora, 'sky', and Kairi, 'ocean', her name suits her.

Apasstrife

Aqua - Water
Kairi - Ocean

Related, yes, but not the same.

And Aqua picking up the IKK isn't proof of her connection to Kairi. It's actually disproving that, since the IKK is Mickey's Keyblade. Now, had Aqua picked up the Gayblade, that would be another story.

m... the only thing i say is that the only things we know ABAUT AQUA is that his name a the kairi's name means the same (or something related) and that aqua pick up the IKK...i never say that the IKK was kairi's keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back