• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory Sort Of (More of an Game Idea)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

empuentes28

Ii dont know if someone already posted something about this or not but i haven't seen one so i'll just make my own. Anyway so lately we've seen alot of new stuff for the new kingdom hearts game with roxas and the organization and my of us have speculated that the 2 in 358/2 means that the game will be about two character. We know the first character is roxas for sure (we've seen the game footage) and some of us have guess that the second one is Riku. But after all these resent video and images. I'm gettiing the feeling in may or may not be Xion. I mean from the looks of it she seems to have a pretty big story behind her. Running away, looking for who she really is and all that. Sounds alot like what Roxas is doing. So i kind thought that maybe she's are second part to the game. Dont get me wrong Riku would be so cool to play as, but I think there is an equal possibility it might be Xion. (Granted, thats considering we're all right about it being divided into two stories) Anyone else agree disagree or have other ideas?

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I think it symbolizes two individuals. I don't know who, and at the moment, I'm not bothered with who they might be.
Since the story-line is centered around the Organization, I doubt Riku will have such a big role in the game.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Roxas in the main story + Xion with a reverse/rebirth story would be nice. Sorta like a Chain of Memories 2

Ren

adios motherfucker
It seems more plausible at this point that the other scenario would be Xion rather than Riku, especially after the trailer.
I'd like to see it happen.

empuentes28

Xanagar, do u mean as in we'll play through one story line only but go through both there stories at the same time?

I think we'd all be happy with xion or riku. More xion since we know even less about her. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Xanagar, do u mean as in we'll play through one story line only but go through both there stories at the same time?

I have no idea what will happen in the game regarding story-lines and play-throughs.

I think you're assuming I'm thinking about another CoM, which I'm not. I'd be rather disappointed if the whole Reverse/Rebirth scenario were used again. I'd prefer one playthough that covers both Xion and Roxas's story-lines.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
empuentes28, don`t double post. Anyway, I don`t think Riku will play a very big role in this one, but mostly about Xion and Roxas.

empuentes28

I didn't even know i did post it twice. Sorry, accidents happen, break my balls why dont ya. Any ya, i think after all the new material we've seen it's safe to assume as much. Riku will just be a side story that run along side roxas and xion

empuentes28

I think it's just the thought of playing as riku, in COM you were so limited to moves even though we got to play him it was so....well limited. Playing Riku this was just sounds more fun and getting to know what he did in those 358 days. I mean we dont need to play him to learn that, i know.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
He wears an Organization coat, yes, but only to keep interference away from Sora's sleep, as he says in the trailer; but he is not in the Organization, nor does he have anything to do with the Organization. Having him as a main character would just distract from the plot.

i know, but it would still be fun

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i think the ending is going to be when roxas starts the six days in twilight town

(\___/)
(= ..=)
(") _ (")

sorry i dont know how to copy and paste the bunny so i made it my self.

Lefolane

Yup. Roxas and Xion are getting their stories in the game. I personally think 358/2 Days means 358 and half days which are all of the days Roxas spending his life as a member of Org. before he gets pwn'd by Riku. In trailer at TGS which was cut off, as we've seen it at youtube, Roxas says to someone I don't remmber that he's been keeping counting days ever since he's a nobody. The game is 1 year happens before KH2 but I don't think it's totally one year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back