• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory!! POSSIBLE TRUTH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeltheFlame

Maybe Kairi was able to have 2 nobodies. One half controlling memories (Namine) that eventually returned to Kairi (see the end of KH2 when she holds out her hand to Roxas) And Xion who possibly wound up with the memories of Sora while Kairi forgot. I really don't know it just seems a little early to be making any solid assumptions at this point yet.

Phalinx

Well... The theory is good, i'm not kidding, but here goes my theory about it:
Namine is kinda Kairi's nobody but because Kairi is a POH, Namine is a special nobody the first thing to notice is her name, it hasn't the "X" and the reordering it's just another name and Xion bears a keyblade, Kairi only uses her keyblade in KHII, so my supposition is that when the two hearts became one and when sora "killed" himself the hearts separated and Xion born from the mixed hearts and Namine from Kairi's heart and Roxas born from Sora's heart (of course, Roxas origin was confirmed a long time ago)...
If there's any loophole, say it, it's just a fanboy's speculation...

Only Organization members use roman anagrams.

Namine is not an Organization member.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Maybe Kairi was able to have 2 nobodies. One half controlling memories (Namine) that eventually returned to Kairi (see the end of KH2 when she holds out her hand to Roxas) And Xion who possibly wound up with the memories of Sora while Kairi forgot. I really don't know it just seems a little early to be making any solid assumptions at this point yet.

Namine didn't have any of Kairi's memories.

TwilightChaser37

Like what T-M said, Namine didn't have any memories of Kairi. Thus explaining that Namine isn't Kairi's nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Like what T-M said, Namine didn't have any memories of Kairi. Thus explaining that Namine isn't Kairi's nobody.

Did you catch anything I said?

Doesn't matter now.

Namine has no memories of Kairi because of Sora's heartless; or rather lack thereof.

A

Audo

She has no memories of Kairi because Kairi didn't become a Heartless.

A

Audo

By the magic that is Sora's body casting off.
That doesn't mean her heart "used" Sora's Heartless. It's just that since they were both released at the same time, two Nobodies were made. If anything, it just proves that all you truly need to make a Nobody is your heart to leave a body that gets casted off. Kind of like with Xion the night of the storm.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
By the magic that is Sora's body casting off.
That doesn't mean her heart "used" Sora's Heartless. It's just that since they were both released at the same time, two Nobodies were made. If anything, it just proves that all you truly need to make a Nobody is your heart to leave a body that gets casted off. Kind of like with Xion the night of the storm.

There needs to be a heartless for that nobody. Sora's nobody fulfills the darkness requirement.

A

Audo

All that's needed is for a body to be casted off.

xD. Hey look, a possible explanation for how Xion was created.
[Xion] is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called [Xion] and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart. That is, [Xion] is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart.

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
NOTE: THIS is my first thread and try not to flame k? thx

Ok. Before going on to Xion, I'm gonna state Namine in here. I don't think Nomura DIRECTLY stated Namine is Kairi's Nobody but he DID say she was her shadow. So during the time of Hollow Bastion when Sora released his captive hearts with the Dark Keyblade, it created two nobodies- Xion and Roxas. The reason why it created XION is because of the darkness infused in Sora's heart along with Kairi's pure heart, thus creating a Nobody and a heartless could not be created due to Kairi's POH role.

And another thing to reinforce XION IS KAIRI'S NOBODY theory. How come Kairi didn't IMMEDIATELY remember Sora during the beginning of KH II? Kairi was the 1st person in Sora's heart (besides Riku). So, Xion HAD to be some interference. The evidence from the TGS '08 trailer explains Namine saying, "The process has completely halted." And it was during the time Xion was in the Organization. Xion disappeared later. And during Sora's 'regaining memories' process, it might've skipped a little knot, thus causing Kairi to ONLY REMEMBER A DOT about Sora.

I know there's probably a few loopholes in my theory. But do plz try to explain them. THX AND I STANDBY MY THEORY. Thanx u.

go play KH2 again.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
All that's needed is for a body to be casted off.

There needs to be darkness in the heart.

xD. Hey look, a possible explanation for how Xion was created.

Except, that that excerpt is Namine, and confirmed Namine. Thusly injecting [Xion] is wrong, and an invalid "possibility"

That also leaves Namine unconnected to Kairi as the shell was whole in KH1. Then the heart returned, making her whole completely.

Namine is literally nothing. She's like the missingno of Kingdom Hearts. File not found. Saying she's a nobody is technically true, but that overplaying what she is, or more specifically, isn't.

A

Audo

Actually, it's an excerpt of what Ansem originally thought Nami was, which he later went back on.
Meaning the same scenario could have held for someone else, as in, Xion.

A

Audo

I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believer that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.
^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back