• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory - A Nobody, But Whos...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bspat13

And yet, Nobodies are born when a heart is swallowed by darkness and becomes a Heartless, leaving behind the Body and Soul.

No darkness = no Heartless.
No Heartless = No Nobody.

as i said before, xion might have been created by kairi's heart leaving her body in DI to join sora's. this requires no darkness or heartless. this is why they refer to her as being "special" because she defies the normal birth of a nobody. otherwise she would be just a plain old nobody who retained human form

EDIT: i think xehanort's situation is very similar to sora's exceot for the fact that xehanort willingly cast aside his body and soul in order to withstand the darkness. so ansem was essentially just a walking heart like sora was in KH2

Last edited:
A

Audo

Then how do you explain Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem, Seeker of Darkness?
That wasn't a heartless per se.
It was Xehanort's heart. That's it. He never actually went through the process of becoming a Heartless.

Ansem Report 12 said:
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished
. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We know the Darkness is needed because that's the only way the Heart would leave the Body - by becoming a Heartless. And yet Kairi's Heart not only left her Body despite never becoming a Heartless (a fun fact you forgot there), it did so when the Darkness enveloped the girl all over and then she disappeared - into the Darkness.
Possibility.

To create a nobody, you need a heartless.
Because Kairi's heart was pure, it wasn't engulfed. It remigrated to Sora, who was 3 feet away from her.

without any darkness a HEARTLESS can't be created. the nobody wasn't created as the result of a heartless being created but as a result of her heart leaving her own body to go to sora's.

No darkness = No heartless
No heartless = No Nobody.

[I didn't notice T-M posted that when I quoted. lol]

This can tie in nicely with the fact that Maleficent was the one to have found Kairi's "Body", and when Sora released her Heart from his Body it did what it initially did - and instead of becoming a Heartless, floated into the closest possible container.

lol @ fanfiction.

Which is to say, there is no way to contradict the assumption sasying the vast Darkness that filled the islands at the time and eventually claimed both the Islands and Kairi's own Body was what tore the Heart out of her Body and then corrupted said Body into a unique Nobody.

In the event of that happening, the body would remain as it did. Or did you not see Kairi's empty shell in KH1?

And yet, Nobodies are born when a heart is swallowed by darkness and becomes a Heartless, leaving behind the Body and Soul.

The "vast darkness" destroying the darkness couldn't do anything to her heart as it's pure. In the event of this happening, the heart would simply remigrate to Sora as it did and the shell would simply vanish as it did. Without the process of becoming a heartless, the shell couldn't start the process of becoming a nobody. It's literally, no heartless, no nobody.

Because the shell belonged to Kairi, it relocated itself, whole and unused to a new location; Dark Corridor, where Maleficent found it. In the same state as when the heart was pushed/shoved/ripped/darkness'd out.

That wasn't a heartless per se.
It was Xehanort's heart. That's it. He never actually went through the process of becoming a Heartless.

But the process of becoming a heartless did begin. His heart and his shell separated. Once the process initiated, the nobody process initiated on his shell.

A

Audo

His heart and body separated, but his heart never became a Heartless nor did it go through "the process" of becoming one. It stayed as a heart. Not to mention his body and heart was separated by the Darkness in the World's Heart. Much like Kairi's was.
Even Ansem believed that a Nobody could have been created by Kairi's heart leaving its body on DI.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To create a nobody, you need a heartless.
Because Kairi's heart was pure, it wasn't engulfed. It remigrated to Sora, who was 3 feet away from her.

Leaving behind her Body and Soul to the mercy of the Darkness.
Alternatively - special Nobody, lol. I'll go GA and say the Darkness only ate up a bit of her Sense of Self, thus creating Xion.
It worked once to create Namine, going by this logic, why not Xion?

[I didn't notice T-M posted that when I quoted. lol]

You can look at the response I gave him then.

In the event of that happening, the body would remain as it did. Or did you not see Kairi's empty shell in KH1?

I did. 1) Nobody created despite it. 2) Not the Body but something to be explained later.

The "vast darkness" destroying the darkness couldn't do anything to her heart as it's pure. In the event of this happening, the heart would simply remigrate to Sora as it did and the shell would simply vanish as it did. Without the process of becoming a heartless, the shell couldn't start the process of becoming a nobody. It's literally, no heartless, no nobody.

It's literally "we've never seen otherwise".
We know a Nobody is created when the Heart leaves the Body. Becoming a Heartless is the reason.
Show me another case in which a Heart left the Body, leaving it lacking a Heart and that the Body truly didn't create a Nobody other than Kairi.

But the process of becoming a heartless did begin. His heart and his shell separated.

In front of the Darkness of a World's Heart. As did Kairi's.

bspat13

you are forgetting that there are actually exceptions to your petty rules. for example, xehanort has no heartless as was stated by R-K, but he does have a nobody. sora has a nobody but no heartless so he was just a walking heart in KH2 just like xehanort was (kinda a bad example because this was caused by kairi recovering his heart from the darkness). xehanort willingly cast aside his body and soul in order to withstand the darkness. SO, Ansem seeker of darkness was a "being of just a heart" as stated in Ansem Report 12

Last edited:
A

Audo

"Special" Nobodies break the normal rules.
Roxas, Nami, Xion and Xemnas all break the rules.
While that may be how it works normally, an exception could easily make Xion created then - making her "special"

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
you are forgetting that there are actually exceptions to your petty rules. for example, xehanort has no heartless as was stated by R-K, but he does have a nobody. sora has a nobody but no heartless so he was just a walking heart in KH2 just like xehanort was (kinda a bad example because this was caused by kairi recovering his heart from the darkness). xehanort willingly cast aside his body and soul in order to withstand the darkness. SO, Ansem seeker of darkness was a "being of just a heart" as stated in Ansem Report 12

Sora DID have a Heartless, but his time as a Heartless was short, which was why Roxas didn't have any memories of being Sora.

Or did you not see the Shadow Heartless that we played as for a good 2 minutes in KH1?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
His heart and body separated, but his heart never became a Heartless nor did it go through "the process" of becoming one. It stayed as a heart. Not to mention his body and heart was separated by the Darkness in the World's Heart. Much like Kairi's was.

No it didn't go through the process. It begun, but didn't go through.
His heart left his body and there was darkness in it. That's all that's required to start the process.
Iy didn't become an actual heartless.

Even Ansem believed that a Nobody could have been created by Kairi's heart leaving its body on DI.

Ansem was a bigot and a doucebag.

Then where's Riku's nobody?

Leaving behind her Body and Soul to the mercy of the Darkness.
Alternatively - special Nobody, lol. I'll go GA and say the Darkness only ate up a bit of her Sense of Self, thus creating Xion.
It worked once to create Namine, going by this logic, why not Xion?

Because...teh PMF's said so

Even if it's left to the darkness, it's pure. If it wasn't pure, it'd have never migrated to Sora in the first place. Not only that, but it wouldn't have migrated back.

You can look at the response I gave him then.

Even still, there'd have to be darkness in her heart to make said heartless.

I did. 1) Nobody created despite it. 2) Not the Body but something to be explained later.

Because Namine is a different nobody than Roxas. She's literally nothing personified, whereas Roxas is "non-existant"

It's literally "we've never seen otherwise".
We know a Nobody is created when the Heart leaves the Body. Becoming a Heartless is the reason.
Show me another case in which a Heart left the Body, leaving it lacking a Heart and that the Body truly didn't create a Nobody other than Kairi.

What is a nobody?

In front of the Darkness of a World's Heart. As did Kairi's.

No.

gamenern

okay, well, hows this idea instead (kindly tell me if someone already posted this theory).....

ok, so we know that kairi's heart left her and went into sora. and then later, her heart left sora to return to her. the second time her heart left a body, namine was created. what about the first time????? is it possible that xion is kairi's original nobody??

crazy yet sensible idea........

Sigma77

Ahem. Lets get back to the original theory here, shall we? And for shits and giggles, lets throw some twists in, even more so than transgender nobodies! :D

So. We have a little more information know, about the certain mysterious 14th member. Appaently, she has rather dark skin...hm. Rings a bell, no?

Xemnas, Xehanort, etc. The only other character in the game who really personifies this. Wait, I do remember a certain Xehanort's Heartless in who? Oh yeah! Riku!

Now, let's look at something here, going on the basis of some of the special Nobodies currently, Namine especially. She was created via Kairi's Heart leaving her body, but using Sora's Body and Soul.

But, perhaps we're forgeting something. And inhere, lies my revised idea.

Lets look at the order Heart's and stuff were moved, shall we?

First, Kairi's heart migrated to Sora's own body.

Sora lost his heart to set free Kairi's.

But wait - someone lost their heart inbetween those events. Riku.

Xehanort took complete control of his body before Sora released his own heart, thereby creating Namine and Roxas. Riku's Heart was expunged to the Realm of Darkness, which would normally result in the creation of a Heartless. Except, Riku's a badass. He didn't let it XP The process for which a heartless would be born had started. Therefore, one could assume that, in fact, a process for a Nobody's creation should have started as well. But, Xehanort's Heartless currently was driving Riku's body.

Therefore, some are you are obviously thinking thats proof nothing happened. But, lets look at something else very breifly that could set things in perspective.

Ansem Report 11
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

Who was the intended wielder of the Keyblade? Riku. Therefore, I believe it's a safe assumption that both Riku and Sora are connected to Kairi. And here's where the shit hits the fan.

Xion is a Nobody creted from Riku's heart being expelled from his body under the influence of Xehanort's Heartless. His body should of became a Nobody but it didn't. Riku's connection to Kairi however? It caused a Nobody to form out of her body and soul, much like the process of Namine's creation via Sora's Body and Soul. But, very quickly afterward, Kairi's heart was released from Sora, and Kairi awakened. Ring any bells? This is nearly the same thing as what happened to Roxas. Sora was a Heartless for a very brief time, his Body and Soul creating Roxas, only to be restored by Kairi. Hence, memory loss.

Doesn't it seem like Xion doesn't have a clue either?

A girl with the appearance of Kairi, while also seeming to go with my theory of opposites for Riku mentioned earlier.

The appearance of Kairi from Kairi's own body and soul. A Nobody formed from the expulsion of Riku's heart. And last, the ability to wield the Kingdom Key due to the heart she was born of - the intended Wielder of the Keyblade.

This is now my Patented RikuxKairi Nobody Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back