• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory - A Nobody, But Whos...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I felt that it could possibly be Aqua's Nobody. Somehow. But, I can't be bothered with a huge flaming war. So I'll say Somebody's nobody.

Anagram

Banned
I felt that it could possibly be Aqua's Nobody. Somehow. But, I can't be bothered with a huge flaming war. So I'll say Somebody's nobody
I've seen many of those wars.
I'll keep my opinion on her somebody to myself.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I felt that it could possibly be Aqua's Nobody. Somehow. But, I can't be bothered with a huge flaming war. So I'll say Somebody's nobody.

Not flaming but, Aqua lived 10 years before Xion is introduced. Nah. I dont think so.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Does it matter? o.o
The nobody would still exist.

gamenern

I do think riku lost his heart, because Xehanort/Ansem forced his way into his (riku's) body, causing riku's heart to leave his body, producing a heartless, and perhaps a nobody.

but since riku's body was still intact, that would prevent the nobody from being made. However, when in the End of World level, at the destiny island fight, ansem sends riku's body to kingdom hearts. maybe then the nobody was created, then his heart created a new body? that's what i thnk.

and, SA makes a good point, in the fact that it was with Sora's help that Namine was created, but since she was born from KAIRI"S heart, not sora's, at the same time as Roxas, she is actually Sora and Kairi's nobody. Does that make any sense to you guys?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Riku's heart was cast out, yes, but there was no corresponding heartless; thusly no nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, he meant your post. What does it mean. We're not tlking about te fact that there are two anymore.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
The proposal? That Xion is infact a Nobody. But, the question is, whos? My theory? Riku's.

But, Riku never became a Heartless you say. Quite, but his case was a unique as the creation of either Roxas or Namine. He had two hearts in his body for a time and his own heart was ejected from his body for a time. Seems to me, theres plenty of opportunity for a unique birth that it seems Xion had.

As it stands Riku's entire theme is based on dualities. Dark and Light, Good and Evil, etc. This is the case for most of the universe, but it seriously hits home for him. His Keyblade for example. As mentioned earlier. The KK was originally supposed to go to Riku. Xion can use it. Hm.

Another thing...opposites. Riku's a guy. Xion's a girl. Weak, I know, but bear with me. Their hair would be opposing colors as well. And the circumstances of the birth would be even more unique than Roxas or Namine's, surely. Hell, this Nobody would of been born right next to freaking Kingdom Hearts. The connection Riku has with Kairi and Sora would also explain why Xion may want to know about them...

...Plus, come on. That'd throw a fucking curveball at us. And Disney is very Liberal...so....having a multi-sex character duality makes sense to me!

riku didnt have two heats in him, he was taken over by ansem (xehanorts heartless) and in chain of memories he had only the darkness of xehanorts heartless

not ot mention that xion has a voice very similar to kairi's and that the producers said that gave a huge hint.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
riku didnt have two heats in him, he was taken over by ansem (xehanorts heartless) and in chain of memories he had only the darkness of xehanorts heartless

Uh, he did have two Hearts in his body. That's how he was 'over taken' by XH to begin with. Xehanort's Heartless - a Heart - entered Riku's body and his Heart and Riku's battled for dominance over the Body. XH won.
Later on, between CoM and KH2, Riku called the powers sleeping in XH's Heart resting inside him and physically became him - a reverse situation of what happened in KH1 where it was Riku's appearance yet XH's "Heart" in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back